AJ McKee > UFC Featherweights/Lightweights

Volkov would get dismantled. AJ/Max would be a rocket buster for sure!

Pitbul was scared...he pulled a Cerrone....wtf..dude.....
Wow, this fight wasn't nothing similar, not at all, not even remotely close to Cerrone -Conor, how do get that terrible comparison?
<Varys01>

Awesome win, but shut the hell up OP. You are an idiot. Quit being a dummy and doing the instant knee-jerk reaction after a victory. I'm surprised you didn't call him the GOAT and how he could beak Khabib and Fedor and Randy and everyone else if he fought them.

Reactions: lsa
conor's next fight should be in bellator against mckee

Fights with Volkanovski and Holloway wouldn't be walks in the park. Would love to see him in the UFC

So... Pitbull is not the GOAT?

AJ McKee... that was fucking art.... except the walk off part. The UFC missed out on a massive star.

UFC never signs 0-0 guys, something Bellator does frequently. They built him up the proper way too, good on them.

This dude just ran through the whole 16 man bracket like a hot knife through butter. You have to believe he'd be favoured vs the UFC featherweights. He's really good

Top 5 FW for sure but LW would be a challenge for him. Still, that dude is a monster. Didn't break a sweat

Lol the people who deny him are the same people who denied gaethje and chandler until they got into the ufc.
He's legit

He would kill all those guys, he just killed pitbull the guy who killed chandler.

I been watching McKee and what he did today made a huge statement. Its not UFC, so I will not jump the gun but he is a serious talent even for the UFC.

Back