News AJ McKee Signs New Multi-Fight Contract With Bellator

So 2 Outlaws in the GP? <6>

AJ will be in the GP, he talked already about it in a interview

Patricio can fight the winner of Kennedy/Carvalho or the other option is to fight Khizriev if he beats his next opponent (most likely Borics or Burnell). Patricio just fought so he has time. Khizriev fights in March I think, saw this on insta.
Pico should be back soon enough I suppose. I suppose he fights the loser of Kennedy/Carvalho. Pedro is somewhat a perfect opponent for Pico.

I think if AJ finds success at LW, he will stay there and let his friend Pico get the FW title if everything aligns

So 2 Outlaws in the GP? <6>

AJ will be in the GP, he talked already about it in a interview

Patricio can fight the winner of Kennedy/Carvalho or the other option is to fight Khizriev if he beats his next opponent (most likely Borics or Burnell). Patricio just fought so he has time. Khizriev fights in March I think, saw this on insta.
Shit, my mind is playing tricks on me lmao. It would sucks to have one Outlaw in the tournament, much less two.
Coker already said in the re-signing announcement that AJ will be in the GP.
I hope you guys are right because AJ in the GP would be a big selling point. I just have a hard time believing that AJ would sign away 1. the opportunity of the trilogy with Patricio 2. being locked in a year-long tournament against a murderers row of big ass LWs. Plus, if Bellator has any slim chance at signing Nate then AJ is the fight to make and him being in the GP would make it impossible.

Pico should be back soon enough I suppose. I suppose he fights the loser of Kennedy/Carvalho. Pedro is somewhat a perfect opponent for Pico.

I think if AJ finds success at LW, he will stay there and let his friend Pico get the FW title if everything aligns
Big John mentioned at the December event that Pico underwent surgery and would be out at least 6 months.

Thats the most fair and make the most sense but from a entertainment standpoint I dont wanna miss out on AJ-Usman.
You put AJ on the same side as Usman. If he doesn't beat old man Bendo he doesn't deserve a title fight. Then assuming Usman beats Tofiq you have the AJ showdown in the second half of the year.

I know the Bellator stans love this but I really was hoping he'd get out and on to the UFC in his prime. So many better fights there <WhatItIs> I guess.

Usman vs Tofiq
AJ vs Benson
Shabliy vs Patricky
Barnaoui vs Primus

Usman on one side and AJ on the other side of the bracket

Like this would be ideal:
Usman vs Tofiq
Shabliy vs Patricky

AJ vs Benson
Barnaoui vs Primus

Realistically, I dont think AJ will be in the LWGP, though. Bellator will probably push for Pitbull vs AJ trilogy instead. FW needs that fight more because there isnt anyone worth challenging Pitbull right now.

Wr are probably going to see: Usman, Shabliy, Tofiq, Benson, Outlaw, Primus, Barnoui, and Outlaw. Plus 2 up and coming fighters (each other for an alternate spot.
Am I missing something why wouldn't Yamauchi mbe in the GP?

It's crazy to think Goiti started out as a FW and beat Lineker in a boxing match as a 14 yr old when Lineker was 17
Its a shame we never got to see Goiti vs Patricky, Primus, or Benson or the new LWs Bellator brought.

He made a million on top of whatever he was making per bout, and he is entering another million grand prix. Don't think it was as attractive to him as others

And? he could enter a million GP in PFL thats easier to win. Its more about a per bout payout and if PFL paying Pettis 750k, Burgos is said to have gotten alot, they paid Loughnane was a DWCS snub 200k I think they could pay AJ half a mill a fight if they wanted. Then after a GP he could get PPV money fighting on those cards.

PFL could have made an attractive offer for sure, maybe the stage and the fights didnt really impress him so he didnt hit the market but he was pretty dumb not to see what other orgs would offer.

Bellator def has better fights though.

Disappointing. I wanted to see how he would do in the UFC. Hes kinda done what hes going to do with Bellator. Doesnt make sense except if they offered him better money which they likely did

Bellator isnt a big enough promotion to make big stars unfortunately. McKee is a known fighter but not a big star and if hes making 400,000$ a fight like someone else said, that's probably an overpay

Excellent news. Can't wait to see how he fares against some top shelf lightweights. Depending on how the tournament unfolds I would consider the winner number one or 2 in the world.

Pico gonna be out for a while I think after the retarded shit his corner was doing in the Kennedy fight. That shoulder might never be the same.

Meh. He already lost. No more interest to see him in UFC.

I mean plenty of fighters have lost once before the UFC to much less impressive opponents than Patricio and done very well for themselves.

Back