Media AJ McKee: I'm the best 145lber in the world; Max Holloway was always my dream fight as a kid

Be careful what you wish for.

Kinda hard to pick against Holloway after his last fight. How the fuck did Volkanovski beat that guy twice?

Mostly by just being that good of a striker himself.

Volk would probably end up stalling AJ up against the cage for 25 minutes and winning the worst fight ever.

Idk about the ground but Max would light him up on the feet with ease. Holloway has fought the elite for a very long time.

Kinda hard to pick against Holloway after his last fight. How the fuck did Volkanovski beat that guy twice?

kicking him in the leg, jabbing and grabbing for points and moving around the cage to avoid Max.

I saw a chin up in the air. If I see it, so does Max.

tenor.gif

Max is elite. I love to watch the guy fight. AJ needs to come over and fight the elite. The kid is a great fighter.

Imagine being this stupid, truly a wonder how people can have an IQ below 85 in an industrialized world.

Imagine thinking sponsors give a fuck about your IG following when you have a captive audience watching a product on TV where you're guaranteed views.
He fought once in 2021 and 2020. And 3 times in 2019. Bellator events have on average 300k views. Sponsors probably pay him millions for this great exposure possibility! Lol

He fought once in 2021 and 2020. And 3 times in 2019. Bellator events have on average 300k views. Sponsors probably pay him millions for this great exposure possibility! Lol
Moving the goal posts I see

as a kid? max isn't even 30 lmao. how old is this dude
He’s 26, 3 years younger.

But when Max was 23 he was running through some of the best fighters in the division, and even before that he was on the rise big time.

So McKee referring to his 19-20 year old self as a “kid” makes sense when he was at the very beginning of his pro career, when max was running through FW.

The equivalent of a Middle School bum talking smack to High Schoolers from across the fence…. Sounds nice but until you cross the fence it don’t mean nothing.

If you’re in the minor leagues, stay in your lane.

<DisgustingHHH>
He definitely belongs in the big leagues, as well as pitbull, a god awful nickname

Damn shame we can't get crossover fights

Moving the goal posts I see
I’m not really. Try to look at it from a sponsors point of view. How much money would spend on somebody who has less than 100k IG followers and is on TV is once a year with 300k views? Probably some free product and 5-10k in cash. That’s it.

IG following is actually the best way in determining popularity and to decide how much money to spend on advertising. Industry standard is that you get around 10$ per 1’000 followers for post on IG, which means someone like AJ would get less than 1’000 $ per post on IG. Even if we’re being really generous, nobody would pay him more than 5-10k as a sponsor.

TV adds cost from 5$ to 40$ per 1’000 viewers for 30 seconds commercial. So placing a half minute add on Bellator event would cost us only 1,5k to 12k $, lol. And that’s a 30 second add, how much would you pay for a logo on a pair of shorts? Definitely less than that.

How much money he makes from sponsors? What’s your guess? And try to back it up by some facts at least

Last edited:
Back