Media AJ McKee: I'm the best 145lber in the world; Max Holloway was always my dream fight as a kid

Imagine being this stupid, truly a wonder how people can have an IQ below 85 in an industrialized world.

Imagine thinking sponsors give a fuck about your IG following when you have a captive audience watching a product on TV where you're guaranteed views.

Bellator only gets something like 100k viewers usually though, I'm not sure sponsors are forking over loads of cash for that.

You know Aldo and Ortega have hurt/pushed back Holloway with some comboes before. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss McKee's chances.

as a kid? max isn't even 30 lmao. how old is this dude

I'm going to assume he's never getting that million again outside of this rare tournament format, but for them that base is good pay. That said, I don't think anyone really knows what the UFC truly pays. It's all speculation. I would hope he goes to the UFC, but if not, hoped he's paid handsomely either way.

Thanks for the reply, btw.
I think by the time he is signed by the UFC Max will be be battle worn and A.J may shine.

Kinda hard to pick against Holloway after his last fight. How the fuck did Volkanovski beat that guy twice?
Because Volk is way better than the asshats on this forum give him credit for.

He might be boring, he might be a point fighter, but his fight IQ and will to win are tops in the sport right now.

I just love that max is a fighters fighter and is universally liked and respected by his peers whether in the ufc or other organizations. I’ve seen different fighters say he is their favorite fighter to watch in the cage. Definitely a HOF fighter when he is done. And the guy isn’t even 30 yet.

He is right up there, i mean, he won a decent tournament that included their FW and LW champion in it, its not like he beat a bunch of straight up cans, even if neither is a UFC world champion, some of his wins are legit, is he the best FW in the world? Even if he beats Volk i might still consider Holloway the best FW in the world, but, he would have legit claims to that imaginary title of best in the world that cant be proven, some would say Volk is, well, imo and in the opinion of many Holloway won their second fight.

He is 26, lets all hope he runs through a few more title fights and eventually makes the jump to the UFC.

Kinda hard to pick against Holloway after his last fight. How the fuck did Volkanovski beat that guy twice?
IMHO he didnt beat him in the 2nd fight.

Could be possible, especially with his style.
He might at that time, but who knows if/when he will make the jump. And in an interview a couple years ago max said he doesn’t want to fight in his mid and late 30’s. So if we were to assume bellator gives McKee a contract he can’t refuse and keep him for 4 to 5 more years I doubt he would ever fight Max.

AJ would beat the ever loving shit out of Volk. Max would be a much tougher fight.

The Max that beat Calvin is the best fw I’ve ever seen. Maybe in the future McKee can develop enough to beat him but right now I don’t think anyone beats Max. I know Volk ‘won’ both fights but don’t think he would a third time.

As a kid?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Max is like 3 years older than him and AJ was like 22 or 23 when Max won the belt.

Reactions: 7th
AJ relax mate you have one too 10 win.

Max and Volk and a bunch of other guys would tear through these Bellasnore B Leaguers.

AJ would beat the ever loving shit out of Volk. Max would be a much tougher fight.
I don’t know right now how anyone could come to the conclusion AJ would beat max. Max fight IQ is one of the highest in the sport and he knows how to draw guys in to his game plan. Even volk said when he fought max they were playing chess with each other in that both guys would try to manipulate the other guy into doing something and then one would make an adjustment and then the other would make an adjustment and would keep going on like that. Luke Thomas said max and his team is one of the most underrated game planning and in fight adjustments on his dissected.

I don’t know right now how anyone could come to the conclusion AJ would beat max. Max fight IQ is one of the highest in the sport and he knows how to draw guys in to his game plan. Even volk said when he fought max they were playing chess with each other in that both guys would try to manipulate the other guy into doing something and then one would make an adjustment and then the other would make an adjustment and would keep going on like that. Luke Thomas said max and his team is one of the most underrated game planning and in fight adjustments on his dissected.
They think they're cool for rooting for the dark horse, while pretending to have superior, secret knowledge about who is really the best.

Pitbull has 2 top 10 wins, AJ has 1. Unranked. Not even top 15.

I hope this guy doesn't really think he has 1m cash. You know about taxes, right? You got half that when you count taxes, all your fighter fees, and that's not even counting all the shit your parents will want now that they know you got some money.

Don't pull a Wesley Snipes homie.

Back