News AJ McKee calls for Brian Ortega grappling match, says UFC fighters are ducking him

Ortega is scared of McKee by fighting tougher competition in the UFC.

Also, McKee knows damn well how MMA contracts. You can't fight in another MMA promotion unless you finish your contract. This is just a lazy attempt to get some clout.

And Ortega would school McKee in a BJJ match.
JFC. Please be a troll.

Ortega had a lot of trouble with moicano until his pressure forced a bad shot out of moicano. Ortega is still the same guy who got handled pretty easily by tavares on the mat, which is coincidentally the only time we've seen prolonged mat grappling from ortega.
He's not the same guy, he is way better now

just sayin - but he's talking about bjj, not mma. so the ufc/bellator contracts might not be an issue. fighters were often (commonly?) 'allowed' to participate in bjj/wrestling/etc - even askren did wrestling matches while under ufc contract (and bellator), and dana kinda hated him, so...

just sayin - but he's talking about bjj, not mma. so the ufc/bellator contracts might not be an issue. fighters were often (commonly?) 'allowed' to participate in bjj/wrestling/etc - even askren did wrestling matches while under ufc contract (and bellator), and dana kinda hated him, so...
They're still an issue, the fighters who have competed in other sports got the UFC's approval

Who???

JK Volk and the UFC FW Top 5 would destroy him.

Doesn't he have a fight tomorrow? Ortega isn't going to grapple high for the money they can offer.

Also, McKee knows damn well how MMA contracts. You can't fight in another MMA promotion unless you finish your contract. This is just a lazy attempt to get some clout.

Hes calling for a grappling match not a MMA match fighters have done this under contract before

Except UFC fighters are on contract and can't fight him unless he signs a UFC contract.

He needs to STFU, until he is in the UFC.
That’s cool but how’s he’s not right? UFC fighters are refusing to fight him. Now the fact it’s due to the slavery contracts they signed or not, his point is still true lol

They're allowed to do grappling matches, lots of UFC fighters do them all the time. Some UFC fighters just competed in that High Rollerz competition recently as well.

That’s cool but how’s he’s not right? UFC fighters are refusing to fight him. Now the fact it’s due to the slavery contracts they signed or not, his point is still true lol
What part of UFC fighters are on contract and cant fight him even if they want to don't you get?

Come on join date 2005, you can do a better troll job then this. Or are you getting senile?

What part of UFC fighters are on contract and cant fight him even if they want to don't you get?

Come on join date 2005, you can do a better troll job then this. Or are you getting senile?
He's calling them out for grappling competitions. They are allowed to do grappling competitions even while on contract. The specific event High Rollerz just had UFC fighters competing in it recently.

He's calling them out for grappling competitions. They are allowed to do grappling competitions even while on contract. The specific event High Rollerz just had UFC fighters competing in it recently.
I am a Dirty fucking hardcore casual. Why are you explaining shit i can't comprehend? Did my white belt not raise a red flag?

I am a Dirty fucking hardcore casual. Why are you explaining shit i can't comprehend? Did my white belt not raise a red flag?
It shows yellow belt to me lol. Either way they can compete with him, let's see if anyone takes him up on his offer.

Back