AJ hurt in sparring (again)

Oh and Price dropped him. The more you think about it, AJ seems chinny af. That's 4 people we know have dropped him in sparring.
Maybe he just spars too hard.....to open....in his fights he cant be said to be chinny.....he took a shot from Ruiz that gave him a concussion and still fought on

Oh and Price dropped him. The more you think about it, AJ seems chinny af. That's 4 people we know have dropped him in sparring.

Honestly Joshua vs Ruiz 2 imo has the same vibe as Price vs Thompson 2

While it wasn't for a title, Price v Thompson 1 was an upset over a big prospect. All the talk leading up to the rematch was that it was a fluke. Sure enough, Price lost again...and I have a feeling that Joshuas camp may be making the same mistake....dotdot....

Ill believe it when I see a credible source.

And I just asked RR lol.

How is my wonderful flesh doing? I want to talk to him about Deontays last fight.

Why am I feeling like this?

Because your succulent body is quivering in anticipation of the chaos that shall moisturize your essence Mr. Mitch. I promise you when it slides inside this will give the sensations that you need to sustain your musk.

It’s not surprising that a HW sparring with professional fighters occasionally gets dropped. It doesn’t matter how good a chin you have at that weight anyone can be.

The only question is why he’s sparring that hard so close to fight night.

Beautiful. Did he give you any updates on the Jacobs or Spence?
Spence is doing ok, havent heard much about Danny. Kind of get the vibe this is his going away fight.

Spence is doing ok, havent heard much about Danny. Kind of get the vibe this is his going away fight.

Interesting. Good to see Spence is doing well. That exquisite specimen must be protected and marinated at all costs.

Because your succulent body is quivering in anticipation of the chaos that shall moisturize your essence Mr. Mitch. I promise you when it slides inside this will give the sensations that you need to sustain your musk.
Ly7pGzP.jpg

Well, I put $40 on the repeat, as the odds were STILL stacked for AJ.

I am cheering for Joshua, but he should be the dog in this fight IMO, and I’m not about to bet on him as the favourite, just no value.

I also bet on Povetkin though so maybe I’ve just got an underdog fetish??

Hunter lost to Usyk (@ cruiser but still), and even though Povetkin is past it I think he’s got just enough left.

I also bet on Povetkin though so maybe I’ve just got an underdog fetish??

Hunter lost to Usyk (@ cruiser but still), and even though Povetkin is past it I think he’s got just enough left.

If Povetkin is the underdog than it's a worthy bet. I picked Hunter to win by decision but I wasn't that much impressed with him against Kuzmin in his last fight. If Povetkin lands the shots Kuzmin landed this could go bad for Hunter.

And btw to have AJ still the favorite for this rematch is insane booking.

So, heard the same.

Hopefully its nothing but a rumor, but yikes.
Last time RR said he knew for a fact. Hopefully it is just a rumour.

havent heard much about Danny. Kind of get the vibe this is his going away fight.
Damn really?

I think he could make some noise at 160 or 168 with all the moving parts. He's still very very good.

Back