AJ hurt in sparring (again)

Oh fuck off - last time there were about 15 excuses. If they get to the ring they're fit to fight. Both will be carrying aches and pains.

THIS, people already talking utter bullshit.

He has got to fight, if he isnt really ready, then so fucking what, he is going to get his ass beat again. I've not seen a single excuse from Joshua ever about his loss...you dickheads need to calm down a bit listening to people on the internet or 'rumoured' sources.

uk fighters = worst chins ever

LOL
I honestly don't know where that came from.....every weekend I'm watching english boxers with records of like 6-65 but never ko'd in 65 losses

The guys like David Price nearly die before they're tkod in absolutely disgustingly brutal ways...Fury was basically dead and had the most fastest most dramatic resurrection in human history

One of my shticks is jabbing at our mates across the pond but I've never gone after their ability to withstand crazy ass whippings

Oh fuck off - last time there were about 15 excuses. If they get to the ring they're fit to fight. Both will be carrying aches and pains.

Yeah, there were a plethora of excuses & rumors about the last fight but the only one that rings true to me is that Joey Dawejko either put a thumping on him, dropped him heavily or outright KO'd him during sparring. One of those things happened but I don't know which & no one's talking. They've kept a tight lid on the info & although I'll bet Dawejko would love to tell the tale he hasn't spoken a word because of the fighter's code about not speaking of what happens in camp. And, being a former pro myself who spent a lot of time sparring with champions & top contenders in camp I always kept my mouth shut too. Believe me, I've seen some terrific fighters have some really bad days in the gym & I've actually been the guy in the opposite corner during some of those days. Not often, but a time or two in my day.
As for this latest rumor about AJ if it happened once before with Dawejko it could happen again with somebody else.

Yeah, there were a plethora of excuses & rumors about the last fight but the only one that rings true to me is that Joey Dawejko either put a thumping on him, dropped him heavily or outright KO'd him during sparring. One of those things happened but I don't know which & no one's talking. They've kept a tight lid on the info & although I'll bet Dawejko would love to tell the tale he hasn't spoken a word because of the fighter's code about not speaking of what happens in camp. And, being a former pro myself who spent a lot of time sparring with champions & top contenders in camp I always kept my mouth shut too. Believe me, I've seen some terrific fighters have some really bad days in the gym & I've actually been the guy in the opposite corner during some of those days. Not often, but a time or two in my day.
As for this latest rumor about AJ if it happened once before with Dawejko it could happen again with somebody else.

I can't remember which analyst I was watching, but there have been rumors of AJ not only getting KO'd leading into the first match, but him also having a panic attack in the locker room prior to the fight.

In AJ's defense, the latter seems hard to believe. In every interview he has been cool and collected and seems genuinely focused on reclaiming his belts. I love the fact that he said Ruiz was the better man that night (in the gloves are off segment... random note, that interviewer is a dick who is always trying to stir the pot). While I'm pulling for Ruiz, I wouldn't be surprised or upset of AJ won the rematch. Both guys seem deserving.

Rumors are going to be put to rest and we will see what the truth is come Saturday.

I can't remember which analyst I was watching, but there have been rumors of AJ not only getting KO'd leading into the first match, but him also having a panic attack in the locker room prior to the fight.

In AJ's defense, the latter seems hard to believe. In every interview he has been cool and collected and seems genuinely focused on reclaiming his belts. I love the fact that he said Ruiz was the better man that night (in the gloves are off segment... random note, that interviewer is a dick who is always trying to stir the pot). While I'm pulling for Ruiz, I wouldn't be surprised or upset of AJ won the rematch. Both guys seem deserving.

Rumors are going to be put to rest and we will see what the truth is come Saturday.

I'm going with Ruiz via KO again this time in six rounds or less. I just think the kid has AJ's number & that AJ's going to fold up as soon as he's hurt again.
But, we shall see, bro. I'm pretty excited about the rematch & I'm really looking forward to Saturday afternoon.

Not a contradiction. He can blow people away and also get hurt in sparring. Explaining two different scenarios is not a contradiction.

thanks for the insight.

i was pointing out that the article was a clickbait piece of shit.

that website is unreadable. why is every website now completely covered in ads like a movie piracy site?

Joshua's camp either trying to play mind games with Ruiz or building in excuses. Sad, either way.

uk fighters = worst chins ever

LOL

That doesn't make any sense. UK fighters, as you call them, come from all ethnic & racial backgrounds. How would simply being born and growing up in the UK affect their ability to take a punch?

Why wouldnt he....? He doesnt work with AJ.

If he doesn't work with AJ, how is he supposed to know?

It wouldn't surprise me...AJ got floored by David Price and Wladimir Klitschko in sparring, and allegedly got knocked out by Joey Dawejko.
AJ probably whoops up on most sparring partners, but now and then a guy comes around who can weather the storm and fight back.

Wlad concluded after their fight that AJ is vulnerable and has to work on that. So far it doesn't seem like he did... Chances are he'll get into a dog fight with Ruiz again.

Last edited:
This was probably leaked by Joshua's camp or he himself to prepare excuses for getting KOed in a horrible nation.

If he doesn't work with AJ, how is he supposed to know?

It wouldn't surprise me...AJ got floored by David Price and Wladimir Klitschko in sparring, and allegedly got knocked out by Joey Dawejko.
AJ probably whoops up on most sparring partners, but now and then a guy comes around who can weather the storm and fight back.

Wlad concluded after their fight that AJ is vulnerable and has to work on that. So far it doesn't seem like he did... Chances are he'll get into a dog fight with Ruiz again.
Works directly with people around AJ. Just not directly with AJ.

thanks for the insight.

i was pointing out that the article was a clickbait piece of shit.

Its a news flash article.

Simply a blurb to update readers on a breaking report. Not meant to be a deep article.

This may be AJ's cash out fight. Glad he's getting paid cause Andy is going TKO him again.

I'm going with Ruiz via KO again this time in six rounds or less.

Main variant is, that if AJ will be able never get down, he 100% will "won " on cards.
Yes, for Ruiz only chance is to achieve KO or undisputable TKO.

Ruiz most likely was considered as nobody<45>, interestingly, these gods even had watched Ruiz's previous fights?

Back