AJ asking Usyk to let him fight Fury first.

Uysk has no chance against AJ or fury at the moment they would both flatten him. He would have a better chance after 2-3 more HW fights.

Fury and AJ will fight twice if AJ wins we will then fight uysk as mandatory or if he has had to vacate to get it back and be undisputed.

I think Fury retires after the two AJ fights

Anthony is just bluffing, In his wildest dreams he can't face Tyson. I can see in his eyes, He is not a fighter.

Usyk needs more experience at heavyweight anyways smh.

Yeah 100% step aside for a decent slab of money in his back pocket and chance to grow as a heavyweight in size and experience. Otherwise his heavyweight career will be cut short very early.

I dont see usyk stepping aside. And if he doesn’t, and the wbo order it, I think Joshua will drop the belt and come back for it, if he beats fury

Usyk isn’t wilder, he’s not gonna hold the belt hostage. I think it will be quite an easy fight to make as usyk should be able to make more money as the final belt holder, rather than the mandatory

Anthony is just bluffing, In his wildest dreams he can't face Tyson. I can see in his eyes, He is not a fighter.

lol he’s fought and beat much better competition than fury over a much shorter career. Joshua took shit for his mandatory against pulev, yet he’d have been the 3rd best name on furys resume.

Laughable contradiction But clueless casuals like yourself probably aren’t actually aware of this.

lol he’s fought and beat much better competition than fury over a much shorter career. Joshua took shit for his mandatory against pulev, yet he’d have been the 3rd best name on furys resume.

Laughable contradiction But clueless casuals like yourself probably aren’t actually aware of this.
Thanks. I try to appreciate him more.

Last edited:
Was it your time doing hand to hand combat with the Vietkong that gave you the ability so sniff out fighting eyes?

Well, Usyk IRL is out of prime definitely:(:(:( and still he had finished Pulev if he had get him in the ring.
I'm not sure that he is capable to defeat A.J or Fury, most likely no but he is not pilliow fisted point fighter.
When Usyk had turned into a pro he had stopped in distance all boxers until he get for world tittle fight in Poland Mr. Glowacki. This lad was current World champion in WBO org, yeah, just some pole. Some just pole who had earned his WBO World tittle by stoppage win in U.S and already had once defended his world tittle in U.K vs british fighter.
31 y.o undefeated pro champ vs challenger and this lad if landed definitely hits harder than average HW boxer, ohh, cry, it is not HW, therefore pillow fisted and bummy small size, while Ali vs Liston were 215 lbs kid vs 220 lbs kid and Marciano 188 lber and in modern times he most likely was not " puny CW small kid to insult in fourms from comfortable chairs " but LHW boxer in pros with porper handling. 175 lbs weight in limit. :D.
Pulev is less dangerous than Dorticos or if in good shape Tabiti or Briedis.
Yeah, Dorticos or Briedis now might be more dangerous for A.J than Usyk now.
Not 31-32 y.o Usyk versions, he really was damn fast for his wieght in the same ammies. To hit this ammy Uysk = more difficult task than Usyk from WBSS pro era not alone current his agility level.
Yeah, I think to hit properly Ali from 60 ies was more difficult than Usyk in his real prime.
Not Ali from 70 ies, U.S fans, Huck and Dorticos, Usyk in their prime had finished Ali from 70 ies in distance.

No offence here, ultimate icon of pro boxe always and forewer will remain alone: only one alone Ali. Boxe is Ali.

Last edited:
Well, Usyk IRL is out of prime definitely:(:(:( and still he had finished Pulev if he had get him in the ring.
I'm not sure that he is capable to defeat A.J or Fury, most likely no but he is not pilliow fisted point fighter.
When Usyk had turned into a pro he had stopped in distance all boxers until he get for world tittle fight in Poland Mr. Glowacki. This lad was current World champion in WBO org, yeah, just some pole. Some just pole who had earned his WBO World tittle by stoppage win in U.S and already had once defended his world tittle in U.K vs british fighter.
31 y.o undefeated pro champ vs challenger and this lad if landed definitely hits harder than average HW boxer, ohh, cry, it is not HW, therefore pillow fisted and bummy small size, while Ali vs Liston were 215 lbs kid vs 220 lbs kid and Marciano 188 lber and in modern times he most likely was not " puny CW small kid to insult in fourms from comfortable chairs " but LHW boxer in pros with porper handling. 175 lbs weight in limit. :D.
Pulev is less dangerous than Dorticos or if in good shape Tabiti or Briedis.
Yeah, Dorticos or Briedis now might be more dangerous for A.J than Usyk now.
Not 31-32 y.o Usyk versions, he really was damn fast for his wieght in the same ammies. To hit this ammy Uysk = more difficult task than Usyk from WBSS pro era not alone current his agility level.
Yeah, I think to hit properly Ali from 60 ies was more difficult than Usyk in his real prime.
Not Ali from 70 ies, U.S fans, Huck and Dorticos, Usyk in their prime had finished Ali from 70 ies in distance.

No offence here, ultimate icon of pro boxe always and forewer will remain alone: only one alone Ali. Boxe is Ali.

Are you saying Marco Huck or Yuniel Dorticos would stop Ali from the 1970s?

Are you saying Marco Huck or Yuniel Dorticos would stop Ali from the 1970s?
Yes, prime Huck and Dorticos had defeated Ali from 70 ies and he didn't had get till his gitted scorecard as overvalued hero like vs Norton.
Ali is most overvalued boxer world history ever had.

Might they had hit properly Ali from 60 ies ?
No.
Ali from 60 ies today might had been undisputed CW lineal champion with all major orgs belts and The Ring belt too and as boxrec #1.

Me does not like delusional, tribal and hypocryte boxers, boxing fans and posters in forums who overestimate Ali from 70 ies.
Especially because he had been beated up by Norton, get A side officiating with Frazier because Frazier was better than he and therefore Diva get officiating with ropes etc, ducking Foreman rematch etc.
Yes, Ali from 70 ies was bad boxer with diamond level chin and toughness, willing to fight, brawe and respecatable boxer, with fighter's soul and he was King in soul but not comparable with current CW boxers. NO.
Ali was bulked up puny small cruisrweight not larger than Usyk and alos much less SKILLED in boxing than the same Usyk despite western fans in forums continue to worship DIAMOND chin and head from 70 ies as best boxers.

I agree that he had best chin and head in world's history maybe forever.
And in 60 ies was #1 ammy and pro level GOD.
Not in 70 ies.

Last edited:
I think worst thing pro boxing in his history ever had : they had suspended in 60 ies licence for Lord's gifted boxing God.
Regardless defeated or undefeated, this Ali version was God.

Yes, prime Huck and Dorticos had defeated Ali from 70 ies and he didn't had get till his gitted scorecard as overvalued hero like vs Norton.
Ali is most overvalued boxer world history ever had.

Might they had hit properly Ali from 60 ies ?
No.
Ali from 60 ies today might had been undisputed CW lineal champion with all major orgs belts and The Ring belt too and as boxrec #1.

Me does not like delusional, tribal and hypocryte boxers, boxing fans and posters in forums who overestimate Ali from 70 ies.
Especially because he had been beated up by Norton, get A side officiating with Frazier because Frazier was better than he and therefore Diva get officiating with ropes etc, ducking Foreman rematch etc.
Yes, Ali from 70 ies was bad boxer with diamond level chin and toughness, willing to fight, brawe and respecatable boxer, with fighter's soul and he was King in soul but not comparable with current CW boxers. NO.
Ali was bulked up puny small cruisrweight not larger than Usyk and alos much less SKILLED in boxing than the same Usyk despite western fans in forums continue to worship DIAMOND chin and head from 70 ies as best boxers.

I agree that he had best chin and head in world's history maybe forever.
And in 60 ies was #1 ammy and pro level GOD.
Not in 70 ies.

So Yuniel Dorticos or Marco Huck would've reigned as HW champion for most of the 1970s?

Aj doesn't want to fight Fury, this is just for show.

You're really communicating with...
I will tell who you are from my opinon.
Selfish western person in internet, nothing more.
And there are lads with negative records and still I do respect them a lot.
I do not judge a fighter from his origin unlike you and people like you.
You do not have 0 clue who my pro boxing icon is nor ammy boxing icon and still assume that you are better in your soul.
I at least do have balls to score fight from my opinion more close to " properly " and if this falls in western boxer's behalf I do not have intent to find out post fight excuses.

A.J by himself I do not think that he does have fear to be defeated etc.

From business point, yeah, Pulev was less dangerous than Usyk ( despite out of prime I think ) and not alone Dorticos, Briedis or Tabiti.
Tabiti most likely had finished Pulev faster than A.J despite he is " just CW boxer ".

A.J by himself I do not think that he does have fear to be defeated etc.

From business point, yeah, Pulev was less dangerous than Usyk ( despite out of prime I think ) and not alone Dorticos, Briedis or Tabiti.
Tabiti most likely had finished Pulev faster than A.J despite he is " just CW boxer ".

Andrew Tabiti would have stopped Pulev easily despite not even making a dent in an utterly shot Cunningham? These are some big takes.

Andrew Tabiti would have stopped Pulev
might had but more chances with honest UD.

Tabiti is not bad. He had defeated 23-0-0? prospect in Russia to get IBF world tittle fight vs Dorticos in WBSS semi final.
I agree that he does have lover level skills than Dorticos but just a bit, and Dorticos a bit lower than Briedis in boxe and about clinche I do not wish even to talk.
Still Tabiti is very good top level boxer and he likes me.

Last edited:
Back