AJ asking Usyk to let him fight Fury first.

As the article says Usyk has already hinted before that he'd step aside. We're just waiting on this and one other thing that's in the way of making AJ vs Fury. Usyk will get paid well if he chooses to step aside. If he doesn't then AJ drops the WBO title with the plan to come back for it later.

As the article says Usyk has already hinted before that he'd step aside. We're just waiting on this and one other thing that's in the way of making AJ vs Fury. Usyk will get paid well if he chooses to step aside. If he doesn't then AJ drops the WBO title with the plan to come back for it later.
Exactly. If Usyk doesn't step aside Joshua will just vacate. Could save himself sanctioning fees and step aside money by doing so. AJ is bigger than 1 title at this point. Guess it will just sound good in the buildup to have that additional belt.

If he doesn't then AJ drops the WBO title with the plan to come back for it later.

As the article says Usyk has already hinted before that he'd step aside.
Ohh, boxer after fight needs time to rest and recover to prepare for next pre fight camp.
This really takes time and a lot of time + there is time for negotiations.

Still, A.J looks that had prefered to have 39.y.o Pulev to defend IBF tittle than to have in the ring younger Usyk to defend WBO tittle.
Fans talking about " deserved " or no Usyk had this fight are empty noise and laughable empty talk.
If Pulev and Ortiz had deserved and for Whyte no one younger than 40 y.o Povetkin had not been used in his last fight.

Geriartric DIVISION.

Could save himself sanctioning fees and step aside money by doing so. AJ is bigger than 1 title at this point.
A.J is nobody and a paper champion who is 1-1 vs Ruiz and had defeated his IBF tittle vs 39 y.o Pulev not with younger than Pulev Usyk for WBO tittle.
Nice business choice how great boxer A.J is, definitely not more " great " than Wilder and with not better resume and legacy than Wilder does have because A.J resume is too geriartic and really not impressive at all.
Ruiz maybe is even better than A.J. He finished A.J, A.J just outpointed him and moved to......... 39 y.o Pulev.
LoL, where A.J is better there than Wilder when choosed 40 y.o Ortiz?
I do not see reason where A.J is better than Wilder or Ruiz.

Form another point I see appreciation level for fighters who had taken top cats close to their age as " nothing special ". like Tabiti and Dorticos doesn't have so much attention like hype job Ryanking did had.
Dorticos had get his tittle vs 31 y.o lad who had get all his win via stoppage and had lost tittle vs prime not injured Gassiev.
Then he get his next tittle shot in WBSS vs Tabiti, an undefeated lad, Tabiti had get this opportunity because he had defeated undefeated 23-0-0 prospect.
He finished undefeated prospect Tabiti in distance and earned IFB World Tittle. Cool fight, damn good to watch this one.
The he had lost title vs Briedis, already confirmed A+++ level operator. Despite this was clean loss, he fough competitive and lost only on points.
Do we, guys here really appreaciate courage and risk level fighter had instead of yelling mantra : It is HW, nothing matters that there an opponent is 39 y.o or 41 y.o gentleman?
I think that no, especially if someone is claiming himeself as person understanding boxing and still giving any credit to A.J for fight vs Parker ( laughable A.J pupp ) and vs Pulev?
It is not better than Wilder's resume and even with Wilder's stupitdity after fights, A.J is not better, just champion to fight geriartic and obesse opponents, nothing more.
I do not see that A.J migh today beat Wilder, not alone Fury.
Next month things might be better but Pulev fight: A.J looked laughable.

Ohh, boxer after fight needs time to rest and recover to prepare for next pre fight camp.
This really takes time and a lot of time + there is time for negotiations.

Still, A.J looks that had prefered to have 39.y.o Pulev to defend IBF tittle than to have in the ring younger Usyk to defend WBO tittle.
Fans talking about " deserved " or no Usyk had this fight are empty noise and laughable empty talk.
If Pulev and Ortiz had deserved and for Whyte no one younger than 40 y.o Povetkin had not been used in his last fight.

Geriartric DIVISION.

A.J is nobody and a paper champion who is 1-1 vs Ruiz and had defeated his IBF tittle vs 39 y.o Pulev not with younger than Pulev Usyk for WBO tittle.
Nice business choice how great boxer A.J is, definitely not more " great " than Wilder and with not better resume and legacy than Wilder does have because A.J resume is too geriartic and really not impressive at all.
Ruiz maybe is even better than A.J. He finished A.J, A.J just outpointed him and moved to......... 39 y.o Pulev.
LoL, where A.J is better there than Wilder when choosed 40 y.o Ortiz?
I do not see reason where A.J is better than Wilder or Ruiz.
I cant understand 99% of what you are saying.
I think you are taking shots at AJ....
Are you trying to discredit AJ???
Who should AJ have fought besides Wilder or Fury?????

I cant understand 99% of what you are saying.
I think you are taking shots at AJ....
Are you trying to discredit AJ???
Who should AJ have fought besides Wilder or Fury?????
Usyk instead of Pulev.
YOU might brag that your english is better and this is turth but you have not sound career and please be enough humble and do not pretend here.
I agree that your english skills are better than my skills but your career bragging is laughable.
Post your Linked In profile.
I will wait this one.
You had told that you have better carrrier than I do have.

Usyk instead of Pulev.
YOU might brag that your english is better and this is turth but you have not sound career and please be enough humble and do not pretend here.
I agree that your english skills are better than my skills but your career bragging is laughable.
I will wait this one.

What in the ever living fuck are you going on about.

This is a win-win scenario for Usyk. There's no draw back to taking step-aside money. In fact, it's probably the best thing that could happen. You get paid twice. I think his team will take that offer and wait for the winner. It would be disgraceful to try and "poach" the title from Joshua and fight someone like Joyce.

I believe Joshua will knockout Fury. There will be no rematch and then Usyk can fight Joshua for undisputed champion.

This is a win-win scenario for Usyk. There's no draw back to taking step-aside money. In fact, it's probably the best thing that could happen. You get paid twice. I think his team will take that offer and wait for the winner. It would be disgraceful to try and "poach" the title from Joshua and fight someone like Joyce.

I believe Joshua will knockout Fury. There will be no rematch and then Usyk can fight Joshua for undisputed champion.
Usyk realizes that all he has to do is continue to wait for his shot only this time he'll get paid handsomely to step aside. He'd then be in line to fight the winner for all the marbles and the big bucks. A two-fight deal between AJ & Fury was already agreed to so there will be a rematch clause in the contract regardless of the outcome. They'll look to do a direct (immediate) rematch to avoid either one losing in the interim. So Usyk would get paid step-aside money twice with the drawback of having to continue to wait longer for his title shot.

Usyk instead of Pulev.
I will wait this one.
Didn't you tell people not to judge Loma until they stepped in the ring and fought him????
Take your same advice for AJ.
AJ would hit you so hard you might start actually making sense.

You guys are acting like Usyk has been waiting for years. He had one welcome fight against witherspoon and a fight with Chisora. Stepping aside for unification is the only logic thing to do.

Usyk instead of Pulev.
I will wait this one.
{<jordan}

Joshua will get the head boxed clean off of him and there will certainly be no rematch because he doesn't want the fight period

You guys are acting like Usyk has been waiting for years. He had one welcome fight against witherspoon and a fight with Chisora. Stepping aside for unification is the only logic thing to do.
He hasn't been waiting years but he was ordered as WBO mandatory a year ago. That order initially called for AJ & Usyk to fight within 6 months and he's already waited twice that long (circumstances notwithstanding). Assuming things go according to plan, Usyk steps aside and AJ & Fury complete their agreed upon two-fight deal this year, then the earliest he could possibly be granted his title shot wouldn't be until early to mid 2022. The whole idea is for him to wait longer and be paid for it in the meantime.

Back