Aisling Daly out of Michelle Waterson bout at September/Hamburg FN (93) event

she's meh at best fanboy.

I'm sure you bang 11/10 all day, brah.

Torres or Ham, please,although I'd rather see both of them get wins again before facing K.H. Honestly, I'd like to see K.H. vs Ham in S. Korea before the end of the year.

Wellll let's see if they get a replacement for the fight, or if they make Waterson have to wait some more.

Daly should be cut, hasn't fought in a year and that was against a can. Waterson can't catch a break lately, let's see her fight Justine Kish or Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger.

Hasnt Waterson pulled out of a few fights in the last year?

ham would have visa issues this close to the fight, and i dont think torres would take it on short notice, shes usually very cautious as well as in the middle of degree studies.
ansaroff could step up , heather jo clark, or herrig, or................
TUF-23-EPISODE-1-SELECTS_0003.JPG

Just have her Fight someone New like everybody Else seem to..

that's the response I expected,asians do nothing for me,so that just leaves an average fighter,and there are more than enough of them about,wouldnt miss her if cut.

You are in the minority Buddy. Also thats waisis lol.

Hasnt Waterson pulled out of a few fights in the last year?
Yep, with legit injuries and family issues though. Daly hasn't done anything, no kids, no fights, no fights scheduled. Waterson had a serious injury that forced her out of the Torres fight and she actually has some good wins.

ham would have visa issues this close to the fight, and i dont think torres would take it on short notice, shes usually very cautious as well as in the middle of degree studies.
ansaroff could step up , heather jo clark, or herrig, or................
TUF-23-EPISODE-1-SELECTS_0003.JPG

Good point about Ham, Getting a visa into the U.S. from S. Korea is a bitch.

Waterson vs ABC? I'm already engorged.

She was going to get a beating from Waterson anyway, so maybe it's good for Daly.

I'm sure you bang 11/10 all day, brah.
11/10 ? no,a white 5 would be still a better choice than any oriental imo

Torres or Ham, please,although I'd rather see both of them get wins again before facing K.H. Honestly, I'd like to see K.H. vs Ham in S. Korea before the end of the year.

A thread about Uber Bae Michelle is not complete without this GIF
giphy.gif

McGregor's coach left his Vegas camp to travel back to Dublin, which was kind of odd getting so close to fight week. So this may have been the reason.

Meh, I'm sure there's some no-named WSW fighter they can slot in on short notice instead of real competition...

Or, you know, just let Waterson parade around the octagon for 15min. I'm cool with that too.

Back