Aisling Daly out of Michelle Waterson bout at September/Hamburg FN (93) event

10 months.. theres loads of strawweights had longer breaks.
She hasn't exactly been impressive, she squeaked by a can in her last fight and it doesn't look like she'll be fighting anytime soon, if her last fight was impressive then fair enough but it wasn't. Paige is already booked for her next fight and she's had DWTS amongst other distractions.

Dang :( she's a Hottie

USATSI_8076936_164908770_lowres.jpg

DALY_AISLING.png

DALY_AISLING_AC.png

She hasn't exactly been impressive, she squeaked by a can in her last fight and it doesn't look like she'll be fighting anytime soon, if her last fight was impressive then fair enough but it wasn't. Paige is already booked for her next fight and she's had DWTS amongst other distractions.

And Daly was booked for her next fight as well.

Whos to say Paige wont get ill or injured before her fight?

Maybe we should also cut Claudia Gadelha because she pulled out of her fight against Ais?

WTF? Aside from her skills, Waterson also brings a lot of intangibles to the division

You are correct. Waterson does bring a lot of vaginables to the division.

And Daly was booked for her next fight as well.

Whos to say Paige wont get ill or injured before her fight?

Maybe we should also cut Claudia Gadelha because she pulled out of her fight against Ais?
Or maybe not because Gadelha fought a month ago? I bet you that Paige doesn't pull out of her fight.

If they can't find a replacement can Waterson just go in there and jump around and throw kicks for 15 minutes?

UFC gonna bring in some can for TKH to crush. Why not? They did it for Reis, Lim, and now Means. Keep it rollin.

U
Fight
Cans

give her herrig, she had a quick fight, if chick norris is as good as sevarian says, she should beat a top 15 replacement

Esparza or Torres please.

Otherwise it will not make sense.

Meh, Waterson could be a top 15 fighter and she's very attractive too.
that's the response I expected,asians do nothing for me,so that just leaves an average fighter,and there are more than enough of them about,wouldnt miss her if cut.

that's the response I expected,asians do nothing for me,so that just leaves an average fighter,and there are more than enough of them about,wouldnt miss her if cut.
I think she should stick around just because she brings something different to the table, don't see many competent kickers at straw weight.

Wasn't she supposed to fight Tecia not long ago? it would be nice if they reschedule that fight

Last edited:
They could also try to remake the Tecia Torres fight imo ..

Back