Aisling Daly out of Michelle Waterson bout at September/Hamburg FN (93) event

Crap.

They better keep Karate Hottie on this card.

I need my fix, it's been awhile.

Daly should be cut, hasn't fought in a year and that was against a can. Waterson can't catch a break lately, let's see her fight Justine Kish or Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger.

Daly should be cut, hasn't fought in a year and that was over a can. Waterson can't catch a break lately, let's see her fight Justine Kish or Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger.

Conor will probably veto that cut.

Just like Artem.

Moroz maybe? I'm sure her sparring session on the last card left her undamaged.

I was expecting waterson to pull out. Hopefully she gets a new opponent though.

Lzae872.jpg

Moroz. she is european and needs to redeem herself after beating an air

Daly should be cut, hasn't fought in a year and that was against a can. Waterson can't catch a break lately, let's see her fight Justine Kish or Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger.
cut daly,you can cut waterson too,both bring nothing to the division,other than padding the numbers.

Someone in Conman's camp pulling out with an injury? Running scared more like it. Where you at, Conor? Call out the bullshit!

cut daly,you can cut waterson too,both bring nothing to the division,other than padding the numbers.
WTF? Aside from her skills, Waterson also brings a lot of intangibles to the division

Meh, Waterson could be a top 15 fighter and she's very attractive too.

10 months.. theres loads of strawweights had longer breaks.

When I was a kid people used to believe Hamburgers were invented in Hamburg and that was why they are called Hamburgers.

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

Back