Airline complaints: Which bothers you the most?

Lost luggage.

Shitty water.

Cramped seats.

Stupid fucking toilets.

One flight attendant hit me in the face with that airmask-bag thing, when he was doing that demonstration.

lost baggage
crying babies
fat slob sitting next to you, that should be charged for 2 seats.
7' jerk sitting behind you that keeps hitting the back of your seat w his knees
turbulence

Tiny seats. You should have to enter your height and weight when you buy a ticket so very tall guys don't sit next to each other or get a middle seat and obese people should only sit next to each other.

I've had my luggage lost twice, but neither time was that big of a deal. They drove it to my home (one case was about 30 miles away, the other was 45 miles away) free of charge as soon as it arrived. Luckily it never happened to be when I was staying in a hotel or something so I always had enough clothes.

People behind me who get offended when I recline the seat.

People tryin to take my window seat before I get on the plane.

Canadians that have to bear listening to French for every announcement

1. Sitting next to a woman on a long flight who has the window seat but needs me to move to let her out every 30 minutes.
2. A night flight and the only asshole with a light on reading is next to me or in front of me.
3. Babies crying non-stop

1. Sitting next to a woman on a long flight who has the window seat but needs me to move to let her out every 30 minutes.
2. A night flight and the only asshole with a light on reading is next to me or in front of me.
3. Babies crying non-stop

Crying babies are the bane of all travellers.

I always fly Westjet when I can. I find them a little too unprofessional. They're actually too friendly and personable and it makes me feel less safe. Obviously, safety in air travel is all an illusions anyway; if the plane goes down, you're pretty much fucked. But when the flight attendant is calling you 'hun' and laughing and joking while doing the safety walkthrough, etc.... It doesn't make you feel too safe.

The pilots, however are excellent. I've had a couple of hairy landings in Calgary where the guys handled it like pros. Truly scary landings where the guy clearly showed a good bit of skill and nerve landing a plane that wanted to flip over.

I was on a few overbook flights and ended up having to stay the night at the airport hotel. The airline staff was all like "oh enjoy our premium airport hotel and food on us" after I failed to get on the plane. I was thinking "No bitch, I don't want to stay in your hotel. I just want to get to my destination like you promised when I bought the ticket.".

I was on a few overbook flights and ended up having to stay the night at the airport hotel. The airline staff was all like "oh enjoy our premium airport hotel and food on us" after I failed to get on the plane. I was thinking "No bitch, I don't want to stay in your hotel. I just want to get to my destination like you promised when I bought the ticket.".

I would have jerked off all over that hotel room.

Seat size.

I am not a giant.....except when I am flying.

The Food. Once got food poisoning from some shitty food they serve on Lufthansa - wanted to plane to crash to ease my suffering.

The Food. Once got food poisoning from some shitty food they serve on Lufthansa - wanted to plane to crash to ease my suffering.

Well, you're in luck because Lufthansa is the the biggest airline catering company in the world. Even if you're not flying Lufthansa, there's a pretty good chance you're eating Lufthansa food.

Number 4. Especially if you've got connections with another airline it's a nightmare.

lost luggage,seat space is a pisser too,only once has someone at the check in desk,asked me if i'd like a seat with extra leg room....being a brit,we're well known for our reserve when standing in line,although,it does piss me off when 'johnny foreigner' tries to check in 3 or 4 huge polythene bags full of stuff as carry on.

Back