Airline complaints: Which bothers you the most?

mikezismike

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
1. Rude or indifferent flight attendants
2. Lost luggage
3. Long lines at check-in counters
4. Departure delays
5. Fuel surcharge not included in advertised fares
6. Bad food
7. Other

Last edited:
4. I want to get where I want to go when I'm scheduled to.

At airoport in Copenhagen i always getting stopped! They always have to check my begs. They even opened my PS3 and confiscated my honey. Its the only airport where this is happening to me.

1. I rarely call or interact with flight attendants.
2. I don't like to check in baggage if possible. I try to travel light and carry bags with me.
3. I check in online as much as possible to avoid check in counters.
5. I've resigned that I can't do much about airline fares and hidden charges such as surcharges.
6. I usually bring my own food and snacks.

So #4. delays piss me off.
I hate going through security, people sitting behind me and kicking my chair, and malodorous people who stink up the cabin.

Lost luggage is a pisser. Also getting molested by security is less than enjoyable. But the main thing that bristles my jimmies is when the plane crashes.

Small seats. On flights over two hours, the exit row seats should be given out based on height, not first come basis.

Delays and loud Italian soccer teams on cross-Atlantic flights.

4 definitely. I was on a flight just after 9/11. We were already delayed hours due to fog. Then when we are all set to go they read out two Muslim names and ask if those people were on the plane. They weren't. So we had another delay as they had to remove the luggage of the people that's weren't on the plane. I guess that is better than a bomb on the plane though.

Lost luggage because it's your own shit.
Lines, delays, shit food etc are to be expected.

this thread has like 6 posts, yet option 5 has 11 votes? did u have cecil peoples count the ballots?

anyway, i imagine lost luggage would be the worst of all those, but that's never happened to me. I've never even heard of a fuel surcharge before. My biggest complaint are the fuckin seats.

Lost luggage would cause the most stress. Other issues are resolved in less than 14 hours.

Sitting next to a crying baby or a sick puking passenger

Who the hell is picking anything but lost luggage with those options??? I can put up with crap on/during the flight but losing my stuff means war.

They need to do something about the bathrooms for long flights. It smells soo bad for long flights, it's ridiculous that they cant air vent it or at least pay someone to clean it halfway through the flight. That's all I got.

Lost luggage must suck. Knock on wood...

ive had to change airlines because a flight was over 24 hours late with mechanical problems. It was still in London when I finally departed on another flight. The delay even made the news. It sucked.

They've never lost my luggage, thank God (knock on wood) but they have fucked it up three times already.

The first time American handled it so roughly that they completely shattered the plastic lining of the suitcase.

Then there's the time Delta broke one of the wheels in another suitcase. At least they paid for that one.

And just last February they broke the zipper in my suitcase at the Kennedy Airport in NYC, no doubt to see if there was something to steal. Only this itme I can't be sure of it was LAN (the airline) or the airport baggage handlers.

They need to do something about the bathrooms for long flights. It smells soo bad for long flights, it's ridiculous that they cant air vent it or at least pay someone to clean it halfway through the flight. That's all I got.

Cans haven't mastered the art of the double flush.

Back