AirForceProud showing a PC flight Simulator taken to an extreme

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Looks nearly identical to the sims that the private companies that are developing flying cars are using.

The PAL-V is the first mass produced flying car that has received approval from the major regulatory bodies in the USA and Europe:

Will it work with Ace Combat 7?

Will it work with Ace Combat 7?

LOL, this video is fucking gold. Popped up in my recommended feed because I fetched the above. The air traffic controller is my spirit animal-- I've got tears in my eyes. This must be the sim version of what it feels like to be a squad leader of fireteams in shooters:

Last edited:

LOL, this video is fucking gold. Popped up in my recommended feed because I fetched the above. The air traffic controller is my spirit animal-- I've got tears in my eyes. This must be the sim version of what it feels like to be a squad leader of fireteams in shooters:

I'm sure you remember all the great flight sims from back in the 90s, particularly the Jane's series from EA.

I'm sure you remember all the great flight sims from back in the 90s, particularly the Jane's series from EA.
Nope. Microsoft Flight Simulator was it. Spent more time on 1.0 and 2.0 than any others with 95 in a distant third. Wasn't really my thing once DOOM hit because I had my own opinions, more options, and wasn't dependent on whatever paps brought home.

Back