Air Force Told SpaceX "Elon Musk" To Wait And Elon Screams Foul!

img-3290-1.jpg

Apparently Elon and SpaceX believes that the Government is giving no bid contracts to Lockheed and Boeing because of bribes. He believes that the Air Force is continually pushing back to stop SpaceX from competing for these contracts. They apparently keep delaying SpaceX from getting contracts each time pushing it back later and later. While SpaceX gets ready to launch a resupply mission Saturday that will lead to the first ever barge landing. Elon believes that corruption keeps Lockheed and Boeing in control of the 11 billion dollar a year business. But what makes him really pissed off apparently their lack of their own rocket engines they keep buying old Russian rocket engines. He does not understand in this day and age with the status of relations with Russia we keep spending hundreds of millions to Russia. It looks like the earliest that SpaceX can bid is in June of this year? I guess him also going out to tell people this is going on is to improve his chances of getting these huge contracts?

http://www.engadget.com/2015/01/08/spacex-rocket-launch-air-force-certification/

I think the bigger issue here is that Space X is pissed that the Air Force is taking so long to analysis their test flights for certain boosters and testing of certain delivery systems Space X wants the Air Force to use. United Launch Alliance, Boeing and Lockheed, didn't have to go through that depth of a process that Space X has.
If Musk wants to call out people about corruption, he needs more then a tweet and a company getting a contract. Who else can do what ULA and Space X do?

Can't have competition in a capitalist society these days when it comes to goverment being involved, however when it comes to healthcare the left looks the other way, and when it comes to the military contractors the right looks the other way. They're all corrupt as F.

Because of ample evidence that for profit healthcare is expensive and inefficient.

Air Force Told SpaceX "Elon Musk" To Wait And Elon Screams Fowl!

It's highly unlikely that Boeing and Lockheed offered bribes in form of KFC.

OK I fixed it and I get it very funny! :) I am surprised that more people are not complaining about the Russian connection? SpaceX makes there own engines. In other news SpaceX failed landing the stage today on the barge.

Video of launch this morning.
[YT]33BZi6JC5ZU[/YT]
Liftoff of SpaceX CRS-5: http://youtu.be/33BZi6JC5ZU

Last edited:
Was hoping that they would successfully land on the barge on the first try even though they gave quite low chances of doing so.

This is what they are trying to do with the barge landing:

[YT]PXv-6i7aJT0[/YT]

Back