Social AIR - a COVIDproof helmet

Would you wear AIR helmet ?

• Total voters
Look at those dorks sitting on the bench smiling like they can even hear each other.

At this point most people should be wearing these.

BREEZELITE+Helmet_L.jpg
First thought? Swiss cheese.

I would hope the people who wear that shit get a next-level Swirlie. Space suit meet planet brown.

Charlie and Mac were WAY ahead of their time during a flu outbreak in Philly. Plus theirs had a place to put in a beer!

70010ae7ddb46884f92d3fe90992886c.jpg

b0a75aa2-ca78-49ce-bac6-01bd6feeba55_screenshot.jpg

Would you honestly wear one though. I feel like it would be hard to breath in it

I would wear anything that I need to wear.

Anyway, I was already working from home before the pandemic, so there was no transition.

That said, I miss LIFE LIFE LIFE LIFE LIFE.

Nightlife...and life life.................................. Going to see bands and going out to my fav restaurants.....on an on.

I would wear anything that I need to wear.

Anyway, I was already working from home before the pandemic, so there was no transition.

That said, I miss LIFE LIFE LIFE LIFE LIFE.

Nightlife...and life life.................................. Going to see bands and going out to my fav restaurants.....on an on.
most of my favorite restaurants closed down since they weren't doing deliveries. I don't really have a night life anymore I'm getting old lol.

People eating tinted corn starch to the face to a background of dramatic violin music
<{Heymansnicker}>

I'm getting sick of hiding my face behind a mask, it's my money maker ffs.

How do astronauts and scuba divers deal with it?

Seriously, I couldn't do it.
Google says astronauts sometimes use their microphones to scratch an itch. I remember reading somewhere that they had Velcro straps on the insides of their helmets for the same reason.

I'd need to see technical specs on how the air is supposed to pass through to be able to breathe.

Back