Crime Ahmaud Arbery shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what would be the decision if you are the jury? The guys were justified because of his past conviction of shoplifting?
My guess?
Those guys will get off scot-free.
Law in Georgia is on their side and all evidence support a not guilty verdict.

And the article continues....

"When Arbery, 25, was in high school, he was sentenced to five years’ probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus, and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer, the paper reported.

In 2018, he was convicted of a probation violation after he was charged with shoplifting, according to court documents obtained by the outlet."

Let's hope no mod delete my post again.
So I can shoot anyone who has been convicted of a past crime and be good in the eyes of the law.
Good to know. My neighbor told me he had a DUI about 10 years ago. If that mother fucker does stay on top of his lawn, he is going to get got, and I am totally in the right.

This is where the corruption is going to hurt them. Republicans, including the Governor, AG, and Congressman for the area are making condemning statements. They are going to throw these guys under the bus,

If by “throw them under the bus” you mean they are going to “hold them accountable for murder” you are absolutely correct.

t46rSuf.jpg

So I can shoot anyone who has been convicted of a past crime and be good in the eyes of the law.
Good to know. My neighbor told me he had a DUI about 10 years ago. If that mother fucker does stop on top of his lawn, he is going to get got, and I am totally in the right.
If you live in Georgia and he tries to get your gun...

My guess is the dad was law enforcement so he thought he could get away with it. He probably got away with a lot of of that in the past.

Definitely a good point that surprisingly isn’t mentioned often — this has a black and white component to it, but the boys in blue angle is becoming more and more obvious.

..After you (allegedly) were committing serious crimes in the vicinity.

I think it's going to come down to that. What did he actually do that warranted confrontation, and what kind of confrontation where the pair seeking.

I think it's going to come down to that. What did he actually do that warranted confrontation, and what kind of confrontation where the pair seeking.

are you still ignoring the 911 call that the accused made?

Yeah except you’re wrong

If you chase someone and confront them at gun point you were the one who created a life threatening situation. The person you confronted was the one acting in self defense.

I'm a little confused. Some people in this thread are saying Arbery was seen burglarizing a construction site immediately prior.

However, all the news outlets are saying he was only seen looking around the site and then jogging.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/us/ahmaud-arbery-mcmichael-arrests-friday/index.html
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...video-prosecutor-arrest-mcmichael/3089040001/

"You actually have to be observing the crime or be in the immediate knowledge of the crime” in order to justify a citizen’s arrest, and Arbery had only been observed looking around a construction site and jogging."

And also that there were no police reports of burglaries prior to this incident.

So which is it? Did he really commit a burglary?

Not that it matters in the long run - whether he burglarized or not, these 2 clowns are not allowed to do that.

My guess?
Those guys will get off scot-free.
Law in Georgia is on their side and all evidence support a not guilty verdict.

All evidence shows murder 1.

They didn't witness a felony, so no citizens arrest. Holding someone at gunpoint is felony aggravated assault. Killing someone while commiting a felony is 1st degree murder. I have posted all statutes many time. Which part don't you understand?

We went over the laws yesterday, you forget already?

Yep, Arbery was trying to steal their guns and their truck, just like he'd stolen construction supplies.

So he had a pre-conceived notion of whites on trucks with guns (racism) and he had just stolen. The McMichaels should be rewarded for stopping a racist thief. Instead, they're getting their names dragged through the mud.

Leftism, not even once.

Those dudes need to go away for life.

that being said why do we care? Until blacks stop killing blacks by the hundreds daily, in the streets, I don’t give a fook

But this kind of thinking is why we have so much racial tension in this country. This kind of "us vs them" mentality. We are all individual human beings and should be judged on our INDIVIDUAL merits.

Why does it matter what OTHER black people do? This is an individual and not responsible for what OTHER black people do.

A lot of serial killers are white. Should all white people be judged because of some nutcase in Florida?

Yep, Arbery was trying to steal their guns and their truck, just like he'd stolen construction supplies.

So he had a pre-conceived notion of whites on trucks with guns (racism) and he had just stolen. The McMichaels should be rewarded for stopping a racist thief. Instead, they're getting their names dragged through the mud.

Leftism, not even once.

Ahhh you’re a troll! That explains everything!

If I live in Georgia I can roll Mad Max style in the bed of a pickup with a gang of armed men until I find someone on foot, box them in with trucks, and approach them brandishing a gun and any attempt from them to physically stop me from closing in on them with drawn weapons is actually an attack on ME?

You guys are coming up with some dumbass narratives lol.

Leftism, not even once.

All evidence shows murder 1.

They didn't witness a felony, so no citizens arrest. Holding someone at gunpoint is felony aggravated assault. Killing someone while commiting a felony is 1st degree murder. I have posted all statutes many time. Which part don't you understand?

If I live in Georgia I can roll Mad Max style in the bed of a pickup with a gang of armed men until I find someone on foot, box them in with trucks, and approach them brandishing a gun and any attempt from them to physically stop me from closing in on them with drawn weapons is actually an attack on ME?

You guys are coming up with some dumbass narratives lol.

1588906401252.png

Last edited:
But look at these Trayvon pics! Free George Zimmerman!

037aca0f467b0971af38b004091e6278.jpg

Look at his other dangerous gang associates.

c571d8e23047dca92cb8e660f8007f95--bad-boys-future-children.jpg

Heard this one beat the police 3 times on murder charges for Cookie Monster's cousin. He's notorious in the streets of Florida neighborhoods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back