Crime Ahmaud Arbery shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you rush through my question? Those are clearly not running shoes, but how do we know that picture is authentic? NYT clearly said he was wearing running shoes.

Idk I'm tired as fuck and reading through too much just burning time til the fights

Yeah, I’d imagine he must have had a good support base for it which means a lot of people did it, not only him. And the procedural behind the scene stuff are more heinous than the up front stuff like roughing up the suspects. That’s where most of the ugliness is

@Darkballs did some sleuthing and found out just how messed up that department has been...

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ahmaud-arbery-shooting.4104681/page-70

Everyone should read this post. Just look for AV with a set of balls wearing a cop outfit.

Let’s be honest here the guy was most likely up to no good, the odds are 95%or better.

And let’s be honest the father and son fucked up in the way they handled the situation.

Not trying to defend what happened but did you watch the video? He actually ran at the son and started grabbing at the shotgun and throwing punches after they told him to stop.

He had every right to do so under GA's SYG law. Remember THEY committed assault when they chased him down, cut him off, AND hopped out of the truck with weapons.

You run AT a gun, you run AWAY from a knife. You can outrun a knife, you're not outrunning any bullet on your best day.

I hope this case escalates and we find out the father is part of a White Supremacy Group related to the Branch Davidians and his son was keeping his stash of white tiger hidden on construction sites throughout the neighborhood.

Arbery knew they were chasing him because he burglarized a home...

You mean he was walking around a construction site, not "burglarizing a home".

...He had a hammer for breaking into windows and boots to walk on broken glass.

Source for him having a hammer? Even if he did, how do you know what he intended to do with it? "Boots to walk on broken glass" lol.

You're just making up anything you can to defend the killers.

I not reading all of these post but AFAIK, there was no robbery from which Arbery could have been running. The alleged robberies which did take place happend over 1.5 months prior to this interaction. It's simply impossible to connect the 2 in any meaningful way.

More to the point - Arbery wasn't investigated for that string of robberies, there's nothing connecting him to them. The only theft related thing for which he was investigated was shoplifting 2 years prior, which is a very different type of crime from breaking and entering. More likely than not, these 2 guys targeted him because they're too stupid to understand he's probably not responsbile for every random crime that they hear about.

If what you say in this post is true, then this makes this much more egregious.

Seriously cant really defend this anymore.

Unless you're one of the "he should have froze when they pointed their guns at him"

That was straight up murder, anyone making excuses for their actions is a piece of shit.

I hope this case escalates and we find out the father is part of a White Supremacy Group related to the Branch Davidians and his son was keeping his stash of white tiger hidden on construction sites throughout the neighborhood.

Not to nitpick but the branch davidians were racially inclusive to all peoples

You mean he was walking around a construction site, not "burglarizing a home".

Source for him having a hammer? Even if he did, how do you know what he intended to do with it? "Boots to walk on broken glass" lol.

You're just making up anything you can to defend the killers.

It was a house under consruction and he went inside, not "walk around." He was inside for several minutes. And he was walking, not jogging. The items he dropped in the video of the shooting are the items he burglarized from either this house or another house.

It was a house under consruction and he went inside, not "walk around." He was inside for several minutes. And he was walking, not jogging. The items he dropped in the video of the shooting are the items he burglarized from either this house or another house.

Okay this is weird. Why would he walk into a house that is not his or somebody he knows? And then come speeding out?

RIP to the man, this is all very strange. Hopefully more details come out so the full truth can be understood.

Wow. Have they confirmed that this is him? I challenged the idea that he was a jogger early ITT due to him wearing a khakis and a belt. Others replied that it's not impossible, to which I agree. Just unusual. Now, even more unusual to me is the idea that someone would go out for a jog and then decide to trespass on someones private property and enter their home. Not typical "jogging" behavior either. This dude books it out of that house as soon as a neighbor goes outside to investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back