Crime Ahmaud Arbery shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm has this been verified? How do we know that’s not a shop? Sorry if it’s been covered I missed the first 40 or so pages.

has the NYT been verified? have his family's comments been verified? if the still frame looked like sneakers, would you ask whether it was photoshopped?

I haven't followed this thread for about 80 pages. But are you guys arguing over his shoes? They could be boots or literally any pair of high top Nikes. You can't tell shit from that picture.

images
You mean discussing whether he actually wore running shoes to go running? Seems like a relevant detail to me.

Btw change your posts per page.

has the NYT been verified? have his family's comments been verified? if the still frame looked like sneakers, would you ask whether it was photoshopped?
If the still looked like sneakers I would have corroboration.

You mean discussing whether he actually wore running shoes to go running? Seems like a relevant detail to me.

Btw change your posts per page.

Those aren't running shoes

You sound poor not knowing this

Don’t the screen caps show timbs though

Its amazing to me that people are arguing that regular civilians should be able to LARP as LEOs and just assume full power that LEO have including the power to kill people just because they want to. What the point of having a police force then? So basically you want to live in a country where you can have roving bands of neighborhood zhit heads going around and killing people then saying "i think he stole something!" "I was standing my ground" and "Self-defense" after initiating and escalating a dangerous encounter. This is the type of zhit you would see in Somalia and other third-world countries and lo and behold its Murkans who already live in a zhit hole country who are arguing that its normal.

Imagine if the media and white people responded like this every time a black person murdered a white person.

When a black person murders a man who isnt even arrested and gets away by claiming self-defense?

Maybe stop being a little racist its not about whites vs blacks, its about people getting away with murder because blacks are automatically assumed guilty.

We have seen legitimate cases of self-defense that barely made a bleep in the news, like that white guy who unloaded an entire clip on an armed robber in a cybercafe.

Arbery knew they were chasing him because he burglarized a home. He wasn't going to get caught again especially after already having priors.

He had a hammer for breaking into windows and boots to walk on broken glass.
Go get em Nancy Drew

Those aren't running shoes

You sound poor not knowing this
Did you rush through my question? Those are clearly not running shoes, but how do we know that picture is authentic? NYT clearly said he was wearing running shoes.

Did you rush through my question? Those are clearly not running shoes, but how do we know that picture is authentic? NYT clearly said he was wearing running shoes.
NYT sames nike sneakers

Honestly, I don’t pay attention to stories like this. They’re click bait. Three weeks later the truth always comes out different than the headline.

I presumed a cop was involved, because it received national attention. Now that I know this was 2 citizens, I could give even less of a fuck.

If it turns out he was truly innocent, the story is a tragedy. If it’s just another criminal shot dead.

<Fedor23>

Right, this would certainly indicate that you’re not a fan of the legal protections that are the hallmark of western civilization. Perhaps Russia is the place for you?

I not reading all of these post but AFAIK, there was no robbery from which Arbery could have been running. The alleged robberies which did take place happend over 1.5 months prior to this interaction. It's simply impossible to connect the 2 in any meaningful way.

More to the point - Arbery wasn't investigated for that string of robberies, there's nothing connecting him to them. The only theft related thing for which he was investigated was shoplifting 2 years prior, which is a very different type of crime from breaking and entering. More likely than not, these 2 guys targeted him because they're too stupid to understand he's probably not responsbile for every random crime that they hear about.

No, America isn't fucked.
It happens more than twice a year, but by no means consumes all of our energy.
So dumbasses post online their theories. What are yours? What makes them better?
No, we don't deserve to be fucked over. Pathetic that you'd even say such a thing. Why? Jealous?
Does your country do something that is so morally superior that you feel the need to post such bullshit?

Please by all means share why you hate the best country in the history of humanity.

It is difficult not to feel morally superior to a nation where people shoot a non-aggressive individual on the street and people defend it online because he wasn’t wearing jogging shoes.

Just imagine what an absolute horror this “former police man” was when he was on active duty.

Imagine what he got away with for all those decades. He was prob the worst of the worst.

Just imagine what an absolute horror this “former police man” was when he was on active duty.

Imagine what he got away with for all those decades. He was prob the worst of the worst.
Yeah, I’d imagine he must have had a good support base for it which means a lot of people did it, not only him. And the procedural behind the scene stuff are more heinous than the up front stuff like roughing up the suspects. That’s where most of the ugliness is

a non-aggressive individual on the street

Not trying to defend what happened but did you watch the video? He actually ran at the son and started grabbing at the shotgun and throwing punches after they told him to stop.

Not trying to defend what happened but did you watch the video? He actually ran at the son and started grabbing at the shotgun and throwing punches after they told him to stop.

They chased him down and cut off his path multiple times. The man pulled a gun on him he felt he had to fight for his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back