Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

I'm talking about when it went from protests to terrorist riots when people were murdered in the street by rioting and looting terrorists. They weren't protestors anymore. Exactly people who were protesting left when it got violent shouldn't face consequences but those who stayed with the terrorists should absolutely face those charges.

See we agree. Why is this so hard for you guys? you want to protect the terrorists because they share the same views? What is it? Why is it so hard for you guys to be consistent? Is your bias really that out of control?

i dont see anybody here condoning the acts of those BLM riots. i dont think i ever have on this site either. the only people who ever even bring it up all seem to be right wing chuds, using it as an excuse and a whataboutiism to try to downplay or excuse their much adored terrorist insurrectionists for their patriotic attack on their nations democracy last january. i dont know if any of them have figured out yet that two wrongs don't make a right. they were both completely disgusting acts that didnt need to happen.

Why should protesters per see be guilty of what a tiny few criminals do? If you are going to smear the protest movement and protesters in general, then you are effectively giving the authorities justification to outlaw any and all protests.

A few protesters in 2019 Hong Kong protests also resorted to violence, so was it ok for the CCP to attack the whole movement?

Ask beerboy, he's all about that.

i dont see anybody here condoning the acts of those BLM riots. i dont think i ever have on this site either. the only people who ever even bring it up all seem to be right wing chuds, using it as an excuse and a whataboutiism to try to downplay or excuse their much adored terrorist insurrectionists for their patriotic attack on their nations democracy last january. i dont know if any of them have figured out yet that two wrongs don't make a right. they were both completely disgusting acts that didnt need to happen.
Clearly its just used to point out your complete bias and inconsistency, thats why no one takes you leftists seriously. That and half of you aren't American and are definitely manlets.

And you realize that the Chaz zone amounted to a hill of beans as far as Washington State politics go. The Chaz protesters didn't take over the State capital, and even if they had that still wouldn't compare to storming the capitol building in D.C. during the confirmation of the presidential elections. A State's city hall is not remotely as important as the Capitol Building in D.C.

Chaz definitely had an effect:

Seattle police chief resigned, Mayor was shamed to the point that she's not going to seek reelection.

However both of these things are counter to the politics of what chaz wanted, as the police chief was a black woman who supported reform, and the mayor was the most liberal seattle has ever had.

Clearly its just used to point out your complete bias and inconsistency, thats why no one takes you leftists seriously. That and half of you aren't American and are definitely manlets.

what bias? the BLM riots were defined by the media as mostly peaceful, whereas the capitol insurrection was defined as terrorism by none other than Lion Ted.

what bias? the BLM riots were defined by the media as mostly peaceful, whereas the capitol insurrection was defined as terrorism by none other than Lion Ted.
When all else fails play dumb.

Defined by who? Lol biased partisan extremists.

I'm not a conservative, I dont like Ted Cruz or give a shit about his opinion.

Ok Ok Ok turn my headphones up.
Turn them shits waaaaay up
I'm about spit some friggin plasma:

*ahem*

"He din do nuffin!"

OGC.c2445680d0f37853c0c88f20f5f963c8

Lots of similarities. It may or may not be, both are cunts regardless.

@Papi Chulo is obviously Rip Skater. They both post the same exact way.

I thought Ripskater used to be more polite while being a homophobic racist and condemning people to hell.

I see the similarities, but I also see differences. Rip's posts were like a well-meaning, but closed-minded, old man who drinks sweet tea on the porch reminiscing about the good old days. Papi seems much more direct, bordering on aggressive, and more argumentative in general. If Papi is Rip, then he is a jaded, disillusioned version of Rip.

I just got back from a basketball game. And a woman I know who happens to be black just lost her grandson this past week. I hugged her, she also joined the huddle of our 2-3 grade team and we prayed for her and her family. I'm the coach of this team and I led the prayer for her. So you can take the KKK accusations and throw those in the garbage.

That was bigly of you. Very bigly.
Do you go home and stroke it to how bigly you think n act ?

{<doc}

Just listened to the sentencing, man that judge went above and beyond to make sure the murderers were shitting their pants throughout the entire thing

That was bigly of you. Very bigly.
Do you go home and stroke it to how bigly you think n act ?

{<doc}

Imagine getting your kids into youth sports and this dingbat is the coach and he forces the team and your kids to have prayer sessions and stuff before the game. Lol.

there is no place for that in youth sports. If you want to pray go to church.

Imagine getting your kids into youth sports and this dingbat is the coach and he forces the team and your kids to have prayer sessions and stuff before the game. Lol.

there is no place for that in youth sports. If you want to pray go to church.
Alot of teams do that. They could all be from the same church or something.
I think the bigger issue is his moronic statements about everything else in life and in general.
Not whether he prayed for the well being of a woman.

And he also probably made that all up anyway.

Ahmaud Arbery's father shocked to hear about Houston County deputy's Facebook comment

"BRUNSWICK, Ga. — Ahmaud Arbery’s father is speaking out about a Houston County deputy’s recent comment on a Macon television station’s Facebook page.

Earlier this month, Deputy Paul Urhahn wrote “that criminal Arbery still got the death penalty though” underneath a story about Arbery’s three killers being sentenced to life in prison for his murder.

Houston County Sheriff Cullen Talton suspended the deputy and says he will be fired Jan. 20 unless the deputy appeals the decision.

Marcus Arbery Sr. says he was stunned to learn about the comment that tried to discredit his son’s name.

“My son lost his life and people are still trying to tarnish my son's name, you know what I'm saying? These people who swore under oath to protect me and your life. That stuff really rattles me really bad,” said Arbery. “I was really shocked, especially, I can understand somebody in the street saying that, but our law enforcement? I was really shocked for him [Talton] to take action so quickly. If he is a good sheriff, trying to clear it up is what he is supposed to do.”

Meanwhile, Travis McMichael – the man convicted of firing the fatal shot in Arbery’s death – is seeking a new trial claiming the state failed to prove his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Ahmaud Arbery's father shocked to hear about deputy's comment | 13wmaz.com

And the Federal trial hasn't even started yet...

And I found out it's pronounced "Hows-ton" not Houston.

No. When the riots started there were many cheering it on here. And basically until the “in defense of rioting” article came out there were many here that were defending the rioting or defending those that defended rioting.

Looks like the Federal trial for hate crime is going forward.

Judge rejects plea deal for man who killed Ahmaud Arbery

"BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) — A federal judge rejected a plea agreement Monday that would have averted a hate crimes trial for the white man convicted of murder for fatally shooting Ahmaud Arbery, whose parents angrily objected to the deal as unfair and unjust.

The decision by U.S. District Court Judge Lisa Godbey Wood came just hours after prosecutors gave notice that son and father Travis and Greg McMichael had agreed to plead guilty to hate crime charges that they chased, threatened and killed 25-year-old Arbery because he was Black.

By pleading guilty, he would have given up the chance to appeal his federal sentence.

But Arbery's family objected to a provision that sought to transfer Travis McMichael immediately to federal custody from state prison. Arbery's parents argued that conditions in federal prison wouldn't be as tough for the McMichaels.

Now the question is whether Travis McMichael will withdraw the guilty plea he entered Monday, and whether Greg McMichael, who had been offered the same deal the judge denied, will still plead guilty as planned. The judge gave them both until Friday to return to the federal courthouse in Brunswick and give their answer."

Judge rejects plea deal for man who killed Ahmaud Arbery (yahoo.com)

The Federal Hate Crime trial has begun.

Arbery’s killers sent racist messages; one called his daughter’s Black boyfriend a slur, FBI analyst says

"One of the three White men convicted in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder did not want his daughter dating a Black man and called him the n-word in a text message, according to the FBI.

Another shared a meme that claimed “White Irish slaves were treated worse than any other race in the U.S.” The third, Travis McMichael, who fatally shot Arbery in February, 2020, wrote in a message that he loved his job because “zero n-----rs work with me.

FBI intelligence analyst Amy Vaughan testified Wednesday about investigators’ review of the defendants messages and social media.

Vaughan first focused on Travis McMichael, 36, walking the jury through conversation after conversation in which he denigrated Black people with slurs. McMichael blamed “f-----g n-----s running the show” when he struggled to get his commercial driver’s license, she said. He also seemed to text appreciatively about a blackface Halloween costume meant to resemble Trayvon Martin, the Black teenager whose killing in 2012 helped to spark the Black Lives Matter movement. Vaughan said Travis McMichael also sent a friend a video clip of a Black child on a TV segment, dubbed over with a song titled “Alabama N----r.”

Arbery’s killers sent racist messages; one called his daughter’s Black boyfriend a slur, FBI analyst says (msn.com)

Back