Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

In the AA case, there's no evidence that AA committed a crime worthy of citizens arrest or deadly force, but the trio of doom went through with it anyway.

The TM case and AA case are much more similar to each other than Rittenhouse. As i said i believe Rittenhouse would have been found innocent in trial even with the prosecution not dropping a huge egg.

Without the video evidence in the AA case these scumbags would have gotten away with murdering AA. Due to the lack of video evidence and no witnesses to the start of the altercation between Zimmerman and Martin the two big things we were left with was Zimmerman followed martin because he was black and he continued to follow Martin because he wanted to make sure he didnt get away. Very similar to the AA case. Of course we know Zimmerman is an unhinged asshole now.

do people brandish firearms for non-nefarious purposes, at least outside of the wilderness?

Yes, you can brandish without shooting someone if the threat stops before you fire a shot. Also, brandishing is different state to state but is not simply seeing the firearm. There's elements to that crime that constitute what it means to "brandish."

The TM case and AA case are much more similar to each other than Rittenhouse. As i said i believe Rittenhouse would have been found innocent in trial even with the prosecution not dropping a huge egg.

Without the video evidence in the AA case these scumbags would have gotten away with murdering AA. Due to the lack of video evidence and no witnesses to the start of the altercation between Zimmerman and Martin the two big things we were left with was Zimmerman followed martin because he was black and he continued to follow Martin because he wanted to make sure he didnt get away. Very similar to the AA case. Of course we know Zimmerman is an unhinged asshole now.

To be fair, do we know Zimmerman was unhinged before undergoing the bullshit of his nonsense trial? I can't imagine being under his scrutiny.

Even without video though we had the 911 call that showed how long they chased AA. The remaining physical evidence, I think would be enough.

Yes, you can brandish without shooting someone if the threat stops before you fire a shot. Also, brandishing is different state to state but is not simply seeing the firearm. There's elements to that crime that constitute what it means to "brandish."

To be fair, do we know Zimmerman was unhinged before undergoing the bullshit of his nonsense trial? I can't imagine being under his scrutiny.

Even without video though we had the 911 call that showed how long they chased AA. The remaining physical evidence, I think would be enough.

They werent even going to be charged before the video my man. It was going to be a huge miscarriage of justice.

They werent even going to be charged before the video my man. It was going to be a huge miscarriage of justice.

I forgot about that, you're right. That was, however, due to favorable circumstances.

Reactions: LMP
I forgot about that, you're right. That was, however, due to favorable circumstances.

I think without the video evidence. That if the AA case had went to trial, the verdict would have came back as innocent. Cheers for a classy conversation.

Without construction sites my buddy from middke school would not have had a half pipe.
Yeah I guess we were all likely not to get blasted for doing stupid but harmless kid stuff.

In no world was Rittenhouse ever skating without a trial. Why would you ever think that was a possibility? At best for Rittenhouse there were lesser charges the prosecution could have stuck him with if they didn't over charge in the first place.

You're trying to act like the system treated these men equally, it 100% did not.

I understand you feel that way.

This. But in both cases, it is important to highlight that the justice system was almost fucked by the DA office. One for charging Kyle at all, withholding evidence, etc. The other for doing the opposite and not trying to charge these clowns.

Both should be big wake up calls, because despite both cases coming out correctly, it shows how fragile the justice system is and how easily it can be abused.

Seemed obvious these guys were guilty, but Arbery still put himself in this situation. I also still find it funny the whole "omg I love construction sites" saga

Agreed. Arbery was a piece of shit, but he didn't deserve to be chased down by these two asswipe brothers like that. They should have contacted the proper authorities if they believed Arbery was trespassing.

kyle should still be away for life lmao video has nothing to do with it, it’s wisconsin’s bizarre lack of laws regarding guns and gun violence for persons aged 12-17 that saved kyle. if he was 1 year older he’s doing time for an illegal rifle right now.

Didn't watch the trial I guess.

For you race baiting pushers
He racist for saying this or nah ?

Pretty powerful statement.

Agreed. Arbery was a piece of shit, but he didn't deserve to be chased down by these two asswipe brothers like that. They should have contacted the proper authorities if they believed Arbery was trespassing.

Minor correction, but is actually a father and son. Regardless, Arbery was not an immediate threat to anyone or any property outside of minor theft, especially nothing violent. Even if he did take something, to removed something on foot from a construction site is nothing very valuable.

There are judgment calls to be made, and if your judgement is to tail someone with guns over a screw driver or something.. well, you play with fire and you get burned.

Minor correction, but is actually a father and son. Regardless, Arbery was not an immediate threat to anyone or any property outside of minor theft, especially nothing violent. Even if he did take something, to removed something on foot from a construction site is nothing very valuable.

There are judgment calls to be made, and if your judgement is to tail someone with guns over a screw driver or something.. well, you play with fire and you get burned.

Agreed. No question Arbery was trespassing, but we haven't seen concrete evidence he had stolen anything. That remains unclear. But these two (father and son, I stand corrected) were dumb to take the law into their own hands. They should have called police. If Arbery instead tried attacking a police officer, he would deal with the consequences. But these two meatballs went too far.

I understand you feel that way.
I understand you are angry. Listening to your "well, to be fair..." quibbling of this and that in this thread and the result of the trial has been illuminating.

I understand you are angry. Listening to your "well, to be fair..." quibbling of this and that in this thread has been illuminating.

I understand you're pretending to care about this case. I thought that was obvious.

Back