Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

Ok so you know he was on the scene helping people initially then. That he never approached anyone there with aggression. Also that when he was assaulted by multiple people he ran instead of firing. It wasn't until he was cornered by multiple assailants, some armed, that he opened fire. That in addition to being in Kenosha to loot and riot,,the people he shot had extensive rap sheets. That KR didn't shoot anyone that didn't directly assault him, and that he had been trying to flee towards police before being attacked. That he turned himself over to authorities immediately after the shooting.

If you followed the trial you know all of these facts right? If anything your take on it is what sounds skewed and biased.
I’d ignore him sounds like his helmet fell off and something bumped his soft spot..

for the record, kyle’s shootings of those 3 people is literally the only violence on record from that protest. there was some property destruction, of course, but you don’t get to murder people for breaking things.

stop trolling

I’d ignore him sounds like his helmet fell off and something bumped his soft spot..
It's honestly funny at this point when people come into these threads screaming MSM talking points, while saying they followed the case and came to their own conclusions.

Ok so you know he was on the scene helping people initially then. That he never approached anyone there with aggression. Also that when he was assaulted by multiple people he ran instead of firing. It wasn't until he was cornered by multiple assailants, some armed, that he opened fire.
it’s literally on video. he was never cornered by rosenbaum, just opened fire when he got sick of running. the second shooting all stemmed from him fleeing the scene, and yes, people tried to apprehend him while he was literally running away. that is also on video.
That in addition to being in Kenosha to loot and riot,,the people he shot had extensive rap sheets.
means nothing. he had no prior knowledge of any of their criminal histories and their criminal histories have no effect on their fundamental right to protest.
That KR didn't shoot anyone that didn't directly assault him, and that he had been trying to flee towards police before being attacked.
rosenbaum literally never touched him and there’s no proof of him even threatening to. he just chased kyle across a parking lot.
That he turned himself over to authorities immediately after the shooting.
the second shooting. not the first. also, wasn’t particularly adamant about staying out and making sure police were 100% knowledgeable of the details. they foolishly said “just go” and he took off.
If you followed the trial you know all of these facts right? If anything your take on it is what sounds skewed and biased.
well considering everything you said was incorrect or only inclusive of the second shooting, you might wanna reconsider.

bro instigated a fight and got it, then took the bitch way out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ didn’t put his dukes up because he finally wasn’t squaring up with a 14 year old girl <Lmaoo>
Or he retreated and was chased and only fired when he was cornered. Man you gotta be trolling. Also can't help that his pimp hand is strong
<Fedor23>

I dont know, as more evidence comes out i think people can change their initial opinions, and shouldnt get shit on for doing so.
The "flip flop" critique phenomenon is one of the dumbest things in politics...and life.

Reactions: LMP
it’s literally on video. he was never cornered by rosenbaum, just opened fire when he got sick of running. the second shooting all stemmed from him fleeing the scene, and yes, people tried to apprehend him while he was literally running away. that is also on video.

means nothing. he had no prior knowledge of any of their criminal histories and their criminal histories have no effect on their fundamental right to protest.

rosenbaum literally never touched him and there’s no proof of him even threatening to. he just chased kyle across a parking lot.

the second shooting. not the first. also, wasn’t particularly adamant about staying out and making sure police were 100% knowledgeable of the details. they foolishly said “just go” and he took off.

well considering everything you said was incorrect or only inclusive of the second shooting, you might wanna reconsider.
Dafuq? Rosenbaum was trying to grab his gun when he was shot. After threatening to kill him. If you wanna white knight for a serial child rapist, you do you. I guess you really think he was there rioting and threatening people because he wanted to protest. Come on guy.

There was a witness who testified to a brutal ground and pound , even said MMA-style on the stand, that testimony IS evidence. Do you fuckers even watch the trials?????
Doesnt mean he wasnt the aggressor, it means he was losing the fight he started.

Dafuq? Rosenbaum was trying to grab his gun when he was shot. After threatening to kill him. If you wanna white knight for a serial child rapist, you do you. I guess you really think he was there rioting and threatening people because he wanted to protest. Come on guy.
if the kid fucker wandered onto train tracks an hour later and got vaporized, i wouldn’t bat an eye. thanks for the debate class 101 demonization tactic.

if you’ve run out of factual points to make, i understand, and concession noted. rosenbaum actually had nothing to do with the protest. was just there moping around and scowling at people. kyle being armed with a semi-automatic rifle did have to do with the protest though. by the grace of god, the gray area for firearm possession of persons aged 12-17 in the wisconsin state law saved kyle rittenhouse. any sensible state where human beings actually wanna live, he’s doing life. if he wants to take up arms and pick off wisconsiners stealing packs of gum, i don’t like it, but apparently he’s free to do it over there.

gonna start pointing guns at angry peoples faces in wisconsin and if they try to take it, boy, there’s gonna be hell to pay. this is my god given right as a white man in america!

gonna start pointing guns at angry peoples faces in wisconsin and if they try to take it, boy, there’s gonna be hell to pay. this is my god given right as a white man in america!
Reel it in bud you are flying way too close to the sun while on dubs imo.

if the kid fucker wandered onto train tracks an hour later and got vaporized, i wouldn’t bat an eye. thanks for the debate class 101 demonization tactic.

if you’ve run out of factual points to make, i understand, and concession noted. rosenbaum actually had nothing to do with the protest. was just there moping around and scowling at people. kyle being armed with a semi-automatic rifle did have to do with the protest though. by the grace of god, the gray area for firearm possession of persons aged 12-17 in the wisconsin state law saved kyle rittenhouse. any sensible state where human beings actually wanna live, he’s doing life. if he wants to take up arms and pick off wisconsiners stealing packs of gum, i don’t like it, but apparently he’s free to do it over there.
So... you're gonna ignore that Rosenbaum had threatened him and was charging him to try to take his weapon when he fired? Fortunately the jury didn't.

Reel it in bud you over flying way too close to the sun while on dubs imo.
gonna hope the satire is clear enough on that post for any grown adult moderating a text-based forum to understand.

Lmao they were found guilty. You're completely unhinged dude.

gonna hope the satire is clear enough on that post for any grown adult moderating a text-based forum to understand.

You never know, a lot of folks get banned especially in high profile threads like this.

Back