Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

And without video Kyle would be away for life.

same thing, video made all the difference.
I don't believe that at all. Trying to equate the treatment by law enforcement of these two individuals, Arbery and Rittenhouse, is ridiculous. The Arbery killers almost didn't even get investigated and the first prosecutor of the Arbery case is under criminal indictment for colluding with the defendants and trying to sweep the whole thing under the rug.

This case was a lot more clear cut than the Zimmerman or Rittenhouse ones imo. It was thanks to the video evidence. With no video evidence this case would most likely have seen these scumbags walk. Completely racially motivated.

Zimmerman got off because it came down to his word that he was attacked and not the aggressor. Even though had had been told not to engage or follow.

Rittenhouse most likely would have been still found innocent, but the prosecution was a complete clown show. The failure of the prosecution has to be one for the ages.

Notice how not one of these shills has acknowledged they struck Arbery with their vehicle. Not once. Wonder if it's because it destroys the disingenuous arguments they're trying to make

<TheWire1>

kyle should still be away for life lmao video has nothing to do with it, it’s wisconsin’s bizarre lack of laws regarding guns and gun violence for persons aged 12-17 that saved kyle. if he was 1 year older he’s doing time for an illegal rifle right now.
For life lmao you sound retarded

For life lmao you sound retarded
bro instigated a fight and got it, then took the bitch way out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ didn’t put his dukes up because he finally wasn’t squaring up with a 14 year old girl <Lmaoo>

bro instigated a fight and got it, then took the bitch way out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ didn’t put his dukes up because he finally wasn’t squaring up with a 14 year old girl <Lmaoo>
I mean no. That's factually not what happened.

There was literally a dent in the vehicle. It was all detailed in the GBI investigation, so no it's not a lie. You have no idea what you're talking about.
WRONG. I listened to the enitre case. The fingerprints and clothing fibers were by the door handle.

This case was a lot more clear cut than the Zimmerman or Rittenhouse ones imo. It was thanks to the video evidence. With no video evidence this case would most likely have seen these scumbags walk. Completely racially motivated.

Zimmerman got off because it came down to his word that he was attacked and not the aggressor. Even though had had been told not to engage or follow.

Rittenhouse most likely would have been still found innocent, but the prosecution was a complete clown show. The failure of the prosecution has to be one for the ages.
There was a witness who testified to a brutal ground and pound , even said MMA-style on the stand, that testimony IS evidence. Do you fuckers even watch the trials?????

I mean no. That's factually not what happened.
that’s literally what happened. him and a bunch of other sheltered nerds from the local high school brought rifles to an otherwise non-violent protest to stand guard outside a gas station or some shit. some crazy 5’2 pedophile got mouthy with him and he ran away like a bitch, then shot the guy in the face at point blank range instead of handling himself like a man, by either diffusing the situation, seeking help from law enforcement, continuing to run away, etc. he deliberately took the “fuck it i’m gonna shoot this guy” route and should be paying the price for it.

unfortunately wisconsin is a shithole, and they love white people with guns, so he got off east.

that’s literally what happened. him and a bunch of other sheltered nerds from the local high school brought rifles to an otherwise non-violent protest to stand guard outside a gas station or some shit. some crazy 5’2 pedophile got mouthy with him and he ran away like a bitch, then shot the guy in the face at point blank range instead of handling himself like a man, by either diffusing the situation, seeking help from law enforcement, continuing to run away, etc. he deliberately took the “fuck it i’m gonna shoot this guy” route and should be paying the price for it.

unfortunately wisconsin is a shithole, and they love white people with guns, so he got off east.
The fact that you're calling it a non violent protest and Kyle the aggressor, shows you didnt fo,low the trial and just listened to what the MSM said about it.

Hint: They are lying,

The fact that you're calling it a non violent protest and Kyle the aggressor, shows you didnt fo,low the trial and just listened to what the MSM said about it.

Hint: They are lying,
i didn’t follow the trial OR listen to mainstream media. i watched the footage, read about the protests, and made up my own mind about it like an adult. much less exhausting when you don’t
base your opinions off other people’s deliberately skewed perspectives.

for the record, kyle’s shootings of those 3 people is literally the only violence on record from that protest. there was some property destruction, of course, but you don’t get to murder people for breaking things.

WRONG. I listened to the enitre case. The fingerprints and clothing fibers were by the door handle.

Ignore it if you want to, but you're incorrect.

Before William “Roddy” Bryan began recording the video of the fatal confrontation, he had struck Arbery with his truck, Dial said.

Investigators found a swipe from a palm print on the rear door of Bryan’s truck, cotton fibers near the truck bed that “we attribute to contact with Mr. Arbery” and a dent below the fibers, Dial said."

Bryan tried to block in Arbery as Travis McMichael drove around the block with his father in the bed of the truck.

Bryan “made several statements about trying to block him in and using his vehicle to try to stop him,” Dial said. “His statement was that Mr. Arbery kept jumping out of the way and moving around the bumper and actually running down into the ditch in an attempt to avoid his truck.”

At one point, Arbery was heading out of the Satilla Shores neighborhood where the defendants live, but the McMichaels forced him to turn back into the neighborhood and run past Bryan, the agent said. That is when he struck Arbery, Dial said.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/06...rbery-was-hit-by-truck-before-fatal-shooting/

There was a witness who testified to a brutal ground and pound , even said MMA-style on the stand, that testimony IS evidence. Do you fuckers even watch the trials?????

And a witness testified that it was George Zimmerman on top of Martin. The witness you are referring could not make out who either was, but believed the darker skinned of the two was on top. Do you fucks even watch the trial?

i didn’t follow the trial OR listen to mainstream media. i watched the footage, read about the protests, and made up my own mind about it like an adult. much less exhausting when you don’t
base your opinions off other people’s deliberately skewed perspectives.
Ok so you know he was on the scene helping people initially then. That he never approached anyone there with aggression. Also that when he was assaulted by multiple people he ran instead of firing. It wasn't until he was cornered by multiple assailants, some armed, that he opened fire. That in addition to being in Kenosha to loot and riot,,the people he shot had extensive rap sheets. That KR didn't shoot anyone that didn't directly assault him, and that he had been trying to flee towards police before being attacked. That he turned himself over to authorities immediately after the shooting.

If you followed the trial you know all of these facts right? If anything your take on it is what sounds skewed and biased.

Did you follow the beginning of the Arbery trial at all? Without video, Arbery's killers would 100% be free. The judicial system did not treat these cases the same at all.

I did. There most definitely should have been charges filed right away against the brothers. With Rittenhouse, there never should have been charges filed. Thankfully, both wrongs were righted and the justice system worked as intended.

I did. There most definitely should have been charges filed right away against the brothers. With Rittenhouse, there never should have been charges filed. Thankfully, both wrongs were righted and the justice system worked as intended.
In no world was Rittenhouse ever skating without a trial. Why would you ever think that was a possibility? At best for Rittenhouse there were lesser charges the prosecution could have stuck him with if they didn't over charge in the first place.

You're trying to act like the system treated these men equally, it 100% did not.

Back