Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

Yep, same as what these hicks witnessed (i.e. trespassing).

CA laws vary from state to state, fwiw.
These guys didn't witness a felony but they suspected Arbery had committed a felony. They were trying to detain Arbery; they claimed their intention was to detain Arbery until police arrived.

Keep in mind these guys had basically gotten away with it until the ultra faceplant of releasing that video. The narrative they wove was accepted at face value, with little to no way to counter it (particularly given the support they received from law enforcement). Just something to mull over.
They taped themselves murdering him in broad daylight.

These guys didn't witness a felony but they suspected Arbery had committed a felony. They were trying to detain Arbery; they claimed their intention was to detain Arbery until police arrived.

Neighbor in my story didn’t witness a felony either.

Neighbor in my story didn’t witness a felony either.
You said he saw you 2 comit a crime. May not be a felony, but a crime nonetheless.

Not long ago, when I was 15, a buddy and I were out in the wee hours snatching a stereo from a car. Neighbor of the guy saw us and called the victim. Victim comes out of the house and we proceed to haul ass, unfortunately right in the direction of the neighbor.

You said he saw you 2 comit a crime. May not be a felony, but a crime nonetheless.

Not long ago, when I was 15, a buddy and I were out in the wee hours snatching a stereo from a car. Neighbor of the guy saw us and called the victim. Victim comes out of the house and we proceed to haul ass, unfortunately right in the direction of the neighbor.

No shit?

Is trespassing a crime in GA?

No shit?

Is trespassing a crime in GA?

It's not stealing and it's not breaking or attempting to break into cars.

People tresspass all the time, it's not a big freaking deal. I've had landscapers tresspass on my property when they were working on an adjacent property or when they wanted to traverse to a property behind. Should I have pursued the landscapers and kept them detained until police arrived.

Kids and curious people sometimes tresspass on new construction sites , wanting to see how a building is built. Arbery was only looking at a partially built home, he was not running away from an occupied home where the owner or neighbor witnessed a theft.

Father and son in jail. Just like the arbery’s, family gatherings won’t be the same. At least they are alive though. But really, fuck the entire shitty family.

It's not stealing and it's not breaking or attempting to break into cars.

People tresspass all the time, it's not a big freaking deal. I've had landscapers tresspass on my property when they were working on an adjacent property or when they wanted to traverse to a property behind. Should I have pursued the landscapers and kept them detained until police arrived.

Kids and curious people sometimes tresspass on new construction sites , wanting to see how a building is built. Arbery was only looking at a partially built home, he was not running away from an occupied home where the owner or neighbor witnessed a theft.

Well, genius, I didn’t steal anything either. Just looking as far as the neighbor knew. No property was taken.

Just terrible. The trial isn't about the man that they murdered, it's about the murderers.

Judge asked to OK evidence of Ahmaud Arbery's past troubles

"BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) — Attorneys for a white father and son charged with chasing and killing Ahmaud Arbery asked a judge Wednesday to allow evidence of the slain Black man's past problems to be presented when their clients stand trial for murder.

Four law enforcement officers took the witness stand at a pretrial hearing and detailed prior encounters with Arbery, including two arrests, that defense lawyers ultimately want a jury to hear. They also sought permission to introduce evidence Arbery suffered from a mental illness.

Dunikoski said defense attorneys are essentially seeking to tell a jury: "Mr. Arbery wasn’t right, he had some mental issues ... therefore it’s his fault they had to kill him.” "

Judge asked to OK evidence of Ahmaud Arbery's past troubles (yahoo.com)

Pathetic. But that's the playbook. Put the VICTIM on trial and make a jury believe that they deserved it.

Just terrible. The trial isn't about the man that they murdered, it's about the murderers.

"BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) — Attorneys for a white father and son charged with chasing and killing Ahmaud Arbery asked a judge Wednesday to allow evidence of the slain Black man's past problems to be presented when their clients stand trial for murder.

Four law enforcement officers took the witness stand at a pretrial hearing and detailed prior encounters with Arbery, including two arrests, that defense lawyers ultimately want a jury to hear. They also sought permission to introduce evidence Arbery suffered from a mental illness.

Dunikoski said defense attorneys are essentially seeking to tell a jury: "Mr. Arbery wasn’t right, he had some mental issues ... therefore it’s his fault they had to kill him.” "

Pathetic. But that's the playbook. Put the VICTIM on trial and make a jury believe that they deserved it.
The same old song and dance over
And over
And over

These jack asses were wrong and deserve hard time. Why the Dem Reich and their MSM propaganda arm goes through great length to make the victim a saint by printing 100% lies is beyond me. Progress is not made by insane hate fueled lefties making up shit to make sad stories even worse and about something they are not.

What happened to Bubba and Bubba Jr.'s right to a speedy trial? They been locked up for a while now.

What happened to Bubba and Bubba Jr.'s right to a speedy trial? They been locked up for a while now.

The Pandemic happened. The court system had to figure out how enact the recommended health protocols. Now that things are being straightened out, the trial will move forward.

Yeah this helps nothing. If anything it drives the wedge further and divides this country.

Arbery may have been a shithead and far less than stellar human being. So what? These guys wrongly killed him, and that's what the focus should always have been. Of course a defense attorney is gonna look for every angle they can, it's their job, but it hurts America when this happens.

The pushback is that (as with George Floyd) there's an attempt to counter the picture that's painted and make the victim look like wonderful and productive member of society. And then there's pushback on that and the thing that actually matters (someone killed someone else when they had no right to) gets pushed to the back burner. Or at least the focus gets blurred.

The guy was taking a look at a partially constructed home. Sorry, but even if he was planning to steal...that's not a death sentence for him. If someone busts in on an adult molesting a kid or something and kills them...I can muster up some sympathy for the vigilante justice that happens in that scenario. I'd understand it. But this...c'mon. These guys need to be in prison, they murdered a guy for essentially no reason.

I agree^

As a younger man I made some mistakes of course, we all have. I've gone through construction/old factories and looked around. I didn't deserve to be hunted down and murdered for my inquisitiveness either.

Yeah this helps nothing. If anything it drives the wedge further and divides this country.

Arbery may have been a shithead and far less than stellar human being. So what? These guys wrongly killed him, and that's what the focus should always have been. Of course a defense attorney is gonna look for every angle they can, it's their job, but it hurts America when this happens.

The pushback is that (as with George Floyd) there's an attempt to counter the picture that's painted and make the victim look like wonderful and productive member of society. And then there's pushback on that and the thing that actually matters (someone killed someone else when they had no right to) gets pushed to the back burner. Or at least the focus gets blurred.

The guy was taking a look at a partially constructed home. Sorry, but even if he was planning to steal...that's not a death sentence for him. If someone busts in on an adult molesting a kid or something and kills them...I can muster up some sympathy for the vigilante justice that happens in that scenario. I'd understand it. But this...c'mon. These guys need to be in prison, they murdered a guy for essentially no reason.

Well said

Judge: Ahmaud Arbery's past troubles irrelevant to trial

"SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — Defense attorneys for the men charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery won’t be allowed to present evidence of the slain Black man’s past legal problems when their clients stand trial for murder, a Georgia judge ruled.

Gregory and Travis McMichael, a father and son, and their neighbor William “Roddie” Bryan Jr. are awaiting trial this fall for chasing and killing 25-year-old Arbery last year as he ran in their neighborhood outside coastal Brunswick. Jury selection is scheduled to start Oct. 18.

"The character of victim is neither relevant nor admissible in murder trial,” the judge wrote in his ruling Monday."

Judge: Ahmaud Arbery's past troubles irrelevant to trial (yahoo.com)

Last edited:
Sick story. Father/son should be given the death penalty. Imagine giving a momentary pause of reflection to the idea that those two low-brow hillbillies are of any use to the human race. Fry em.

Back