Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

It is not even a matter for debate that from the police department's perspective, Arbery was a prime suspect in a string of felony burglaries. Now it is likely they did not know it was AA until they showed up to the scene, but once it was verified that this was the same man in the video footage, AA, had he lived would have been immediately arrested, charged with trespassing and questioned regarding the burglaries.

I don't see how anyone can come to any other conclusion. The cops had been attempting to nab Arbery for months.

Last edited:
so now he was an aspiring electrician that was inspecting construction sites to learn how wires were laid?

It is not even a matter for debate that from the police department's perspective, Arbery was a prime suspect in a string of felony burglaries. Now it is likely they did not know it was AA until they showed up to the scene, but once it was verified that this was the same man in the video footage, AA, had he lived would have been immediately arrested, charged with trespassing and questioned regarding the burglaries.

I don't see how anyone can come to any other conclusion. The cops had been attempting to nab Arbery for months.

Yeah cool. That's precisely what would have happened if he wasn't chased down and murdered.

No it is not settled at all that Arbery was a suspect, you are making this up based on what the McMichales believed. There were other people who trespassed on the property, but the McMichales decided to focus on Arbery.
Where is your proof the cops were attempting to nab him for months? He lived 2 miles from where he killed. If the cops wanted him, they would have taken him in. If they wanted him, there would have been an arrest warrant out for him.

No it is not settled at all that Arbery was a suspect, you are making this up based on what the McMichales believed. There were other people who trespassed on the property, but the McMichales decided to focus on Arbery.
Where is your proof the cops were attempting to nab him for months? He lived 2 miles from where he killed. If the cops wanted him, they would have taken him in. If they wanted him, there would have been an arrest warrant out for him.

I said they likely did not know it was Arbery. Nor would they have needed to know it was Arbery to arrest him. All they needed to do was match him with the man in the surveillance video.

I'm curious, what do you think the McMichaels should have done in this situation?

I'm curious, what do you think the McMichaels should have done in this situation?

I can only judge by what I think I would have done. And given the McMs knowledge of all the events leading up to 2/23, I would have probably done similar to the McMs. If there had not been a string of burglaries and descriptive facebook posts complaining and cops being called multiple times to no avail then I probably would not have tried to follow Arbery. But given all those things I would have definitely tried to follow him. I would have been desperate for cops to finally catch the guy and might have done very similarly to the McMs.

Mr. Arbery was circumcised.

Edit: He also had a thyroid problem.

Edit edit: The conclusion of the autopsy: "This 25 year old Black male, AMHAUD ARBERY, died of multiple shotgun wounds sustained during a struggle for the shotgun."

Edit edit edit: No details on whether he was Covid-19 positive or negative.
Everything is fun and games to you aint it Mrs. Inga?

I didn't complain, you decided to interject yourself into something that had nothing to do with you, because I commented about some white "broad" commenting on a murdered man's penis.

Stop playing captain save-a-hoe cause you think noticing and commenting on a circumcision is somehow remotely normal in a thread discussing a murder.

"White broad"
"Hoe"

You've gone off the deep end. I don't know what grudge you hold against this person but don't bring use it derail the thread.

On what charges? Trespassing?

prime suspect in string of felony burglaries. But they would also have charged him with misdemeanor trespassing. In any case they would have hauled him in for questioning.

prime suspect in string of felony burglaries. But they would also have charged him with misdemeanor trespassing. In any case they would have hauled him in for questioning.

You generally need evidence beyond someone just being in the neighborhood in order to arrest them for burglary. And he wouldn't get arrested for trespassing.

You generally need evidence beyond someone just being in the neighborhood in order to arrest them for burglary. And he wouldn't get arrested for trespassing.

seen trespassing multiple times (6) on a site that had experienced multiple burglaries, at least one of them felony

seen trespassing multiple times (6) on a site that had experienced multiple burglaries, at least one of them felony

There were no reported burglaries on the construction site. And neither was Arbery the only person to visit that site.

There were no reported burglaries on the construction site. And neither was Arbery the only person to visit that site.

Larry reported that he had $2500 in gear stolen from his boat. He also reported other things stolen from his property at other times. And Larry specifically said on a 911 call that Arbery was looking in his boat. He also told dispatcher that Arbery was seen on cameras of three other people in the neighborhood.

[correction, Larry did not report it to the police but he did state that he had $2500 in gear stolen from boat. give me a sec on that though]

Last edited:
Two questions;

Why was there a struggle?
Why was there a shotgun present during it?

The answer to those questions is why this is not good news for the McMichaels.

As screwed up as I think the way this happened was, I believe you'll see an acquittal.

Back