agular vs Claudia should have been 5 rounds

Megatronlee

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I felt like Jessica was just starting to put together her game in the 3rd round . She is kinda like diego sanchez

No it shouldn't. Would be a boring last two rounds in which both gass badly.

I felt like Jessica was just starting to put together her game in the 3rd round . She is kinda like diego sanchez

She would need a typical BS Diego Sanchez decision to win a fight in which she lost the first three rounds.

I couldn't watch all three, let alone five.

The card was too long as it was without extending one of the most boring fights of the night.

Also, fighters need to learn to fight with more urgency, not get more time and more rounds to "make something happen".

She was doing it a little better in the third but that problem was that she really doesn't have enough power, so she wouldn't be able to put Claudia in any danger.

I hope she comes back stronger.

She was doing it a little better in the third but that problem was that she really doesn't have enough power, so she wouldn't be able to put Claudia in any danger.

I hope she comes back stronger.
Yeah she made me a fan. She should have thrown leg kicks sooner

fighters need to learn to fight with more urgency, not get more time and more rounds to "make something happen".

Agreed. If this were the main event then she would've gotten five rounds to work with. It wasn't. Jess should've gotten in there and made things happen. She's a former champ for Conor's sake.

Back