Agree with Chris Weidman on this one?

kTDN9cI.png

Gunna have to agree here...no easy fights for weidman ..

Hope he can start rattling off wins again ..he was doing awesome in the jacare fight ..looked fast and sharp..just got caught

Chris needs some finishes to get back to the top. Watching his last few fights made me feel like he was on the decline instead of improving
Really? Everyone else seemed to think he looked great until he got finished. I’ll have to rewatch

What is he even responding to? I'm guessing Izzy after embarrassing himself by calling him overrated.

Weidman always comes to fight. He's a gamer until he faces adversity. He wins rounds against EVERYBODY. He might lose brutally in the end, but that's to guys that beat a lot of people in brutal fashion.

I think Weidman beat Silva and thought he was unbeatable. I think he eventually started to believe his own hype. When Rockhold beat him, it wrecked his head and he hasn't had the same confidence since. That was a close fight until he threw that ridiculous spinning kick and missed. Rockhold got a dominant position due to his sloppy kick and it was over.

I gotta say I agree. If he could get his head right, he's definitely capable of being right back on top.

Weidman schedule has been crazy. He's not a ducker that's for sure.
Maybe it would be good for his career to take a little step down in competition though for a while
He might not be a ducker but he definitely gets injured a lot and has pulled out of a couple fights.

{<jordan}

When you avenge all of these losses, I can respect you. Until then, STFU, start KTFO and stop being KTFO.

Which top-5 does he mean? Sherdog or UFC?
I'm just asking, because the UFC top-5 can change every hour. Depending on who Dana promises more money from ....
UFC fighters are ranked by the media not by the ufc. This is why sometimes there is a tie in their ranks. If they are influenced by the ufc it’s because they like so many other get caught by promotion for the next big fight.
Also they don’t change every hour, they change them once a week, I believe on Tuesdays. If no fights happen that week very few ranks move, you can see that because they have on the ranks who moved and by how many spots.

Prime Weidman was KOd 4 times in 5 fights.

Chris looked terrible since getting smeshd by Rockhard. He will suffer less with the weightcut at lhw but he will get hit much harder and face much stronger guys.

Jones would murk the guy.

Does he consider his fights against Romero and Rockhold winnable?
Rockhold was closer but i had him up 2-0 before getting finished by romero.

He won the second round against rockhold. but after round 3 it was all luke

Split rounds with all of his past 5 opponents except Jacare whom he tooled nearly the whole fight.

"bUt BuT bUt JaCaRe Is ElItE hE gEtS rObBeD oF tItLe ShOt"

Mean while Weidman was the second top win of his 15+ year career and had to pull it out of his ass rather than out skill his opponent. Mousasi is the other top win of his who I believe would beat Jacare a 3rd time around that was also like 5 years ago.

Weidman his hella underrated bc of his brutal losses to some of the best MWs to ever compete.
I had weidman winning that fight against jacare i thought he was kicking his ass.

If he gets wrecked once more but legitimately wants to continue, he should hop down to the minors or take some fights in other promotions. He can't keep running into buzzsaws face first. He's definitely correct about his record, but looking to the past to justify your current self is usually not a great mindset, and it's made worse by the fact that he's talking about going 1-5.

Underrated schedule.. beat the spider twice, not pretty but still.. faced the best guy or the contender on a streak since..

Brutally finished a lot.. like a lot.. fucking hell.. involuntary JBG warrior..

"Corny" guy but he's seen some shit..

Back