Agree or disagree: Platinum Mike Perry is the biggest prospect in the WW division

Nay. Confirmed.

I recall the day some people fell in man- love with PMP and people were starting fifty threads a day about him for some reason.

But that was years ago and the joke got really realty old, long before the threads stopped.

Dern till is by far the biggest, dude walks around at 250lbs no way perry is anywhere near that big.

He's not a "prospect", he's almost 27 with 8 UFC fights and can't even sometimes beat his fellow journeymen.

Real top prospect would've breezed through the competition he has faced and fought for the belt already.
ponzinibbio???? are you serious? I mean I agree perry is average/mediocre but cmon ponzi is easily top 6 at WW. dude is a stud. he would ko colby imo and probably beat usman too. RDa would lose to him imo.

He has no chance of being anything better than a gatekeeper.
that said. i'll tune in to watch him fight anytime.

Future WW champion

ZHeXqp4.jpg

zfP8cnG.gif

Prospect... The guy is on his way to being a Just Bleed contender. :eek:

I think you're confusing prospect with personalty, I'm gonna disagree...

You mean the guy who wouldn't even be in the UFC if he didn't barely manage to win his last fight ? Is that the one ?

hahahahaha no.

Perry is fun to watch but thats about it. Any good WW beats him. Darren Till might actually kill him.

Idgaf bout "prospects" I like good fights and I ain't seen perry in a bad one

18n2.gif
yes Mike getting that strap any day now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back