AGENTS OF SHIELD 6.0 (Finale Season)

Havent watched since Ghost Rider showed up. Has it gotten better or worse?

Does this show connect to the MCU in any way anymore? I haven't watched it in 3 seasons.
Not really. Aside from occasional mentions to stuff from the films, they may as well be like DC's almost entirely separate TV and movie universes (kudos to them for letting them canonise basically eveything in Crisis though).

Does this show connect to the MCU in any way anymore? I haven't watched it in 3 seasons.
Not anymore. They didn't even acknowledge the Snappening ("The Blip").

Edit: But the last four episodes of season 5 did refer to the New York attack in Infinity War.

Havent watched since Ghost Rider showed up. Has it gotten better or worse?

Me too.
How about it?
Tell us...someone...anyone??

hello?
Ghost Rider first appeared in the first 8 episodes of season 4. After the "Ghost Rider" arc, the show continued to be great with the "LMD" arc and "Agents of Hydra" arc (both still in season 4). That was the great thing about season 4 was that they created 3 major arcs in one season, limiting the number of episodes per arc and avoiding dragging it out.

Season 5 was a dip in quality but still entertaining/good. If Seasons 1.5, 2, 3 and 4 were 9-ish star rating, season 5 was like a 7.5 to 8 with some episodes reaching 9 stars. But I think bingewatching this season, you might overlook some flaws compared to watching it week per week.

Season 6 was my least favorite of the seasons. This would get a rating 6 for me.

Ghost Rider first appeared in the first 8 episodes of season 4. After the "Ghost Rider" arc, the show continued to be great with the "LMD" arc and "Agents of Hydra" arc (both still in season 4). That was the great thing about season 4 was that they created 3 major arcs in one season, limiting the number of episodes per arc and avoiding dragging it out.

Season 5 was a dip in quality but still entertaining/good. If Seasons 1.5, 2, 3 and 4 were 9-ish star rating, season 5 was like a 7.5 to 8 with some episodes reaching 9 stars. But I think bingewatching this season, you might overlook some flaws compared to watching it week per week.

Season 6 was my least favorite of the seasons. This would get a rating 6 for me.
Any CB character made into the series after GR?

Any CB character made into the series after GR?
After Ghost Rider, the only notable comic book character that comes to mind is a full-on version of Graviton.

6436222-6858783433-giphy.gif

WindyObeseHare-size_restricted.gif

After Ghost Rider, the only notable comic book character that comes to mind is a full-on version of Graviton.

6436222-6858783433-giphy.gif

WindyObeseHare-size_restricted.gif
Wow
I really like Quake and Clhloe Is a peach.
But lol at her going toe to toe with Graviton.
Dude was an Avenger Villain capable to go with Thor.

Wow
I really like Quake and Clhloe Is a peach.
But lol at her going toe to toe with Graviton.
Dude was an Avenger Villain capable to go with Thor.
Before going up against Graviton, Quake injected herself with the Centipede serum to boost her powers. That's why she was able to go toe-to-toe with Graviton for a while.

I didn't see anyone talking about it on here, but the first 3 episodes of the 7th and final season are out now. I've watched all 3 so far, and I gotta say, the show it killing it right now!

I'm loving it. It's already a huge improvement from the last 2 seasons. I know it's not gonna be a long season, but so far, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a badass one. And it's not everyday a show ends with a great final season, but I think AoS is gonna pull it off.

Not gonna even background watch this show anymore.

I didn't see anyone talking about it on here, but the first 3 episodes of the 7th and final season are out now. I've watched all 3 so far, and I gotta say, the show it killing it right now!

I'm loving it. It's already a huge improvement from the last 2 seasons. I know it's not gonna be a long season, but so far, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a badass one. And it's not everyday a show ends with a great final season, but I think AoS is gonna pull it off.

Ya watching the third episode now.

Back