Opinion ageism and politics.

Personally I don't like how the Democrats and the left hype up "dah youth!" but maybe you guys have a point, maybe some of these other cunts are a bit too old to be running things.

how would you react to a person in real life who was proud to have never sent an email? Personally i would think they are an idiot.

how would you react to a person in real life who was proud to have never sent an email? Personally i would think they are an idiot.
I guess I would too, doesn't really change my mind on the matter though.

how do you all feel about having all these nursing home candidates running for president or taking up positions of power ?

this is a bit of a dig about baby boomers. i just dont understand why so many of these old codgers are still hanging around because if they worked in any other field they would have been turfed and retired long ago.

dont you americans find it funny you have an old dottery 78 year old running for the democrats. sanders is nearly 90.

even though cortez was recruited from an asylum atleast she wasnt born in 40s-50s.

perhaps millenials should be running the show ?
FlyFZSp.jpg

Joking aside I don't really like that many of them are so old. That's not really representative of the people. Especially since many of them come from an insanely different era. Although that could be a good thing in some cases. They've seen alot and have seen the evolution of society into what it is today from when they were just baby dinosaurs. Same with the evolution of their own thoughts.

I think there should be a larger amount of younger people representing us than there are currently. Joe Rogan is my president!

Last edited:
Normally I take every chance I can get to dig on the Millennitards, so I suppose it's only fair that put the shoe on the other foot in this thread:

There you go, it wasn't the russians, it was just old people using the internet.

I'm pretty sure @VivaRevolution is in the same boat, particularly considering gender politics make him want to become a white nationalist and he's been all over these sort of alternative right wing news sources lately, supporting the wall, etc.
{<jordan}

how do you all feel about having all these nursing home candidates running for president or taking up positions of power ?

The key to winning elections in the us has always revolved around money(fundraising) and a 60yr old steel magnate is going to be better equipped for that than a 30yr old paying off a 6 figure student loan.

71% of voters 65 and older voted in 2016 (only 46% of 18-29yr olds voted) , point being I'm sure there's a fair amount of inherent bias towards younger candidates and their perceived lack of qualifications by the 71%.

There you go, it wasn't the russians, it was just old people using the internet.

{<jordan}
It was old people being bamboozled by Russians on the internet.

I love that Trump's supporters don't even believe in the conclusions authored by Trump's own administration, and all its agencies led by his hand-picked lieutenants. Spare me your pro-Wikileaks anti-American politics rooted in these ideological delusions.

Non-internet savvy folks need to die a quiet death when it comes to making decisions for others.
LOL, that's a bit harsh.

They're not great with the internet, but otherwise, I think those old-timers have quite a bit of wisdom racked up. I won't defend that they (including my own generation) have grossly mismanaged policy that has allowed the oceanic wealth divide to fill the swamp.

LOL, that's a bit harsh.

Seems on par with STFU. No?

They're not great with the internet, but otherwise, I think those old-timers have quite a bit of wisdom racked up. I won't defend that they (including my own generation) have grossly mismanaged policy that has allowed the oceanic wealth divide to fill the swamp.

I agree to an extent. But the quicker things progress the shorter half-life on that old-timer wisdom. Or instead of half-life is it more exponential, with the advancement of technology? Human nature doesn't change much, but the seas are turbulent and the rivers forever carving new paths.

FlyFZSp.jpg

Joking aside I don't really like that many of them are so old. That's not really representative of the people. Especially since many of them come from an insanely different era. Although that could be a good thing in some cases. They've seen alot and have seen the evolution of society into what it is today from when they were just baby dinosaurs. Same with the evolution of their own thoughts.

I think there should be a larger amount of younger people representing us than there are currently. Joe Rogan is my president!

i fully expect politicians to be older, not nearly 80 though. theres a difference between wise and clueless. look at hillary for example and the email scandals.

this is a bit of a dig about baby boomers. i just dont understand why so many of these old codgers are still hanging around because if they worked in any other field they would have been turfed and retired long ago.

dont you americans find it funny you have an old dottery 78 year old running for the democrats. sanders is nearly 90.

even though cortez was recruited from an asylum atleast she wasnt born in 40s-50s.

I like Sanders and used to like Biden and Sanders is mostly relevant cause of younger voters so he should get a pass lol. Trump is also going to be oldest president ever if he wins a second term so if it's Trump v Biden/Sanders that record's falling.

But yeah life expectancy's are higher and candidates in their 70s wanting to put on the cap on a political career is going to get more common too. Everyone is doing everything in their life later getting married, having kids, and that naturally is going to result in older people running stuff.

Hah, good luck with that.

Sanders is as real as it gets in DC. Are you Bernie or Bust? @xcvbn said he's campaigning for Trump if Bernie doesn't get - or is fucked out of - the nomination, something like that. I'm pretty sure @VivaRevolution is in the same boat, particularly considering gender politics make him want to become a white nationalist and he's been all over these sort of alternative right wing news sources lately, supporting the wall, etc.

{<jordan}

SJW movement honestly should be sued by liberals for defamation. They are political terrorists driving left minded people so insane they'll go vote for a far right party.

But yeah feminists simply don't understand that both genders have inherent advantages and disadvantages want to fix only half of that issue and then call it a day. Ironically most real sexist issues SJW's raised like the pay gap only really apply to Boomers so when those people are gone we're going to stuck with a matriarchy as punishment for things we didn't even do.

Experience in life, especially in the care of others, comes with time and time alone.

Pity the man who does not respect one who has passed by the same lanes of youth and gained knowledge for it.

It is a crime so many see their elders as obstacles instead of oracles. Who saw what you may see, who know the ideas of another age, who are often sitting in a quiet place, alone, waiting for the young to ask them questions that they might learn.

The children of this age typically choose to run by in pursuit of bright lights and bold colors, and both generations lose something, a true poverty of the heart for the old who can not teach, the young who can not listen.

Personally I don't like how the Democrats and the left hype up "dah youth!" but maybe you guys have a point, maybe some of these other cunts are a bit too old to be running things.

The further reaches of the left are unabashedly about replacement, that makes all things past susceptible to being replaced.

Whether this or any generation understands the value, or probably not.

After the moon. If thou art rich, thou’rt poor;
For, like an ass whose back with ingots bows,
Thou bear’s thy heavy riches but a journey,
And death unloads thee. Friend hast thou none;
The mere effusion of thy proper loins,
Do curse the gout, serpigo, and the rheum,
For ending thee no sooner. Thou hast nor youth nor age,
But, as it were, an after-dinner’s sleep,
Dreaming on both; for all thy blessed youth
Becomes as aged, and doth beg the alms
Of palsied eld; and when thou art old and rich,
Thou hast neither heat, affection, limb, nor beauty,
To make thy riches pleasant. What’s yet in this
That bears the name of life? Yet in this life
Lie hid moe thousand deaths: yet death we fear,
That makes these odds all even.
(From Measure to Measure.)

It was old people being bamboozled by Russians on the internet.

I love that Trump's supporters don't even believe in the conclusions authored by Trump's own administration, and all its agencies led by his hand-picked lieutenants. Spare me your pro-Wikileaks anti-American politics rooted in these ideological delusions.
It was just a joke dude. Old people messing around with the internet is always a dangerous combination. For the record, I do believe the Russians ran a propaganda campaign to get Trump elected.

Back