Age of Empires II

Big_Chief_Stove

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone else a fan of this game? If so, what's your favorite campaign?

I started playing it years ago and I'm just getting kind of back into it.

I played it a lot some time ago, but after I finally managed to go feudal under 10 minutes I lost interest. Probably gonna pick it up again soon. I just keep coming back. Classic game.

Just picked it up on steam. I bought AoE III last week because I've never played it but the more modern setting instantly turned me off.

Give me 5 minutes in and I could probably remember a portion of the codes.

I know the instant win cheat is 'i r winner' or something like that

Didn't really play the campaigns. Ever.

Longbowman FTW

Anyone else a fan of this game? If so, what's your favorite campaign?

I started playing it years ago and I'm just getting kind of back into it.
I liked the original and the third one better. Not a fan of 2 very much.

Just downloaded and installed this the other day. Haven't played it yet, but I'm looking forward to it. It's been a LONG time since I played an AOE game.

Back in the day I would just use villagers and monks and covert everything to my side.

i use to play it all the time in the early 2000s and i still play it from time to time on steam

aoe2 tc is my fav.

loved this game back in the early 2000's. Used to play off the discontinued server provided by MS IICR. Would get rushed and crushed within minutes. Learned to hot key and reach benchmarks with economy and adjusted to early attacks. Favorite mode was "Michi" which was a map divided by woods, and no civi could attack until the imperial age. Favorite civi was aztecs.

I like the graphical mods for the game. My fave mode is Regicide.

ttt

just played this game last night. 3v3 great time. I cant believe how good this game is, even almost 20 years later

One of the GOATS. Byzantines FTW.

Back