Age of consent in Mexico is 12?!

at 16? I'm sure there is technically a higher amount compared to 18 year olds but it can't be that much. I know this is true for girls 14 and under. I agree that they shouldn't be having kids at a young age but your statement is kind of ridiculous because if nature felt they were too young, they wouldn't be able to have children like pre-pubescent girls.

I wasnt talking about 16. I was talking about 12 as that was the age given in the thread title.

Last edited:
assuming 6th grade means something. I've met kids selling cigarretes in SE Asia and they're like adults. A little girl in charge of all her younger sibblings. She was like a boss at around 12 year old. I'm pretty sure she could handle being someone's wife it she needs to be.

Your American ethics is just that, it's yours but right and wrong can be different else where.
be careful what you say,murica can sometimes go to war when countries don't have the same ethics

The way parents coddle their kids now and take forever to detach from the tit I wouldn't be surprised if the age of consent becomes 21 or higher some day.
some truth to that,certainly in the first world,but more kids are probably sexually active earlier,than 20 or 30 years ago.

This idea that ethics and morals are subjective is bullshit.

There's a clear biological basis that sets the foundation for our ethics here. You don't need to be a western culture to recognize nature.

Ecological pressures influence the variations across cultures with post-pubescent age but the foundation of human ethics remain biological and thus objective.

lol, I'm laughing at you and your textbook stuff. You need to get out there and live and see. Live in a foreign country for a while. Open your eyes then "Ecological pressures" won't matter so much.

There's information and there's wisdom.

Was reading about this Facebook guy busted for soliciting a 15-yo http://gizmodo.com/senior-facebook-employee-arrested-for-allegedly-solicit-1790502262, and read in the comments that the age of consent in Mexico is 12.

Apparently, it is true. Looks like calling Mohammed a pedophile seems to be more of a Western thing, the rest of the world is more 'relaxed'. Still, Mexico, wtf?

http://www.avert.org/sex-stis/age-of-consent#footnote2_han9hik

Why dont you come to Mexico and nail 12 years old and see how it goes.

3rd world country gonna 3rd world

Catholicism is the reason you arent still marrying your cousins my scottish friend.

Up here, we regard an especially cold winter as God's way of telling us to burn more Catholics.:)

people get married early in the old day because you don't live that long, and a woman needs to reproduce as much as she can because the more kids you have the stronger your labor force is.

another thing is how do you define an adult? 18 is an arbitary number

18 may be an arbitrary number , but its a hell of a lot more reasonable to assume an 18 year old has the maturity to make a halfway decent choice than a fucking 12 year old does..... A FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD , man. Listen to yourself.

Why dont you come to Mexico and nail 12 years old and see how it goes.

It's well known they like them young in mexico. Growing up in LA I've seen it myself. Grown ass men whistling and honking their horns at middle school grade girls.

It's one of the many criticisms adapted Americans of mexican descent have against mexicans.

You have a sick culture there Rodrigo.

It's well known they like them young in mexico. Growing up in LA I've seen it myself. Grown ass men whistling and honking their horns at middle school grade girls.

It's one of the many criticisms adapted Americans of mexican descent have against mexicans.

You have a sick culture there Rodrigo.

1.- Yup, people catcalling 15 years old jailbait means that Mexico is a country of child molesters.

2.- Lower socioeconomic people catcalling women on the street certainly doesnt happens in the US am i right?

3.- Our culture is part of the greco-latin world and our laws is roman law.

4.- You still avoid my point, why dont you come to Mexico and bang a 12 years old and see how far you make it before landing in prison?

18 may be an arbitrary number , but its a hell of a lot more reasonable to assume an 18 year old has the maturity to make a halfway decent choice than a fucking 12 year old does..... A FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD , man. Listen to yourself.

12 years old is not the age of consent, is the minimum age at which you arent automatically processed for child rape.

I wasnt talking about 16. I was talking about 12 as that was the age given in the thread title.

The age given in the thread title is false, 12 is the threshold where all sex is forbidden, 18 is the threshold where you are considered a consensual adult, all the inbetweens are a per case basis.

1.- Yup, people catcalling 15 years old jailbait means that Mexico is a country of child molesters.

2.- Lower socioeconomic people catcalling women on the street certainly doesnt happens in the US am i right?

3.- Our culture is part of the greco-latin world and our laws is roman law.

4.- You still avoid my point, why dont you come to Mexico and bang a 12 years old and see how far you make it before landing in prison?

1. No. They catcall middle school girls ages 11-13.

1.2.3.4.- Your country is a shithole and you're ashamed to admit they like them young in mexico.

people get married early in the old day because you don't live that long, and a woman needs to reproduce as much as she can because the more kids you have the stronger your labor force is.

An adult could be considered someone who is post-puberty. That's not arbitrary.

I tend to believe that Muhammad married Aisha because he enjoyed raping children. You'd think that "God's one true messenger" would have a better moral compass than that of the average man of the day.

Don't get any ideas Sherpedos. Most Western countries have laws prohibiting sex tourism with minors (as defined by domestic laws) in foreign countries. That means that you can get popped for traveling to fuck a 12 yo even if it is legal in whatever third world country you're in .

https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ceos/extraterritorial-sexual-exploitation-children
What a weird contradiction. That's like admitting that the age if consent laws is immoral, but only for foreigners.

Back