Age of consent in Mexico is 12?!

Your American ethics is just that, it's yours but right and wrong can be different else where.

Through biology we understand that although a 12 year old girl may be physically capable to conceive she is still not fully developed neither physically nor mentally. The lack of physical development can lead to complications both during and post childbirth.

Last edited:
'Like' adults doesnt mean they're emotionally mature. Leave the US 'ethics' aside, would you have sex with a 12 yo in Thailand?

see you're bringing your American/Western background into this..

I wont' have sex with a 12 yo anywhere because I bring my American ethics with me.

Back in the day or other countries, 12 yo having sex means 12 getting married and having sex with her husband. The idea of CASUAL SEX out side of marriage is taboo.

So this is acceptable: some old rich dude who already has 2 wives coming to the parents of a 12 year old girl asking to marry her.... this is acceptable.

This is not acceptable: some perverted American/Western sex tourist wanting to have recreational sex with such girl.

That's it you gotta realize how you bring your background into looking at the situation.

Through biology we understand that although a 12 year old girl may be physically capable to conceive she is still not fully developed neither physically nor mentally. The lack of physical development can lead to complications during and post childbirth.
I know. and they will be stunted. they are tiny. I've seen them: small young girls with 5-6 kids. they start around 15-16 yo or so. But they have a husband, not like teenagers here having kids

see you're bringing your American/Western background into this..

I wont' have sex with a 12 yo anywhere because I bring my American ethics with me.

Back in the day or other countries, 12 yo having sex means 12 getting married and having sex with her husband. The idea of CASUAL SEX out side of marriage is taboo.

So this is acceptable: some old rich dude who already has 2 wives coming to the parents of a 12 year old girl asking to marry her.... this is acceptable.

This is not acceptable: some perverted American/Western sex tourist wanting to have recreational sex with such girl.

That's it you gotta realize how you bring your background into looking at the situation.

Forget ethics. Consider biology/neuroscience: brain doesnt mature till ~25 yo.

and you get this from your American education. Else where, they don't care.

they dont care, true, but isnt it interesting that the places where kid labor and sex is legal are shitholes?

On the contrary those kids are more likely to be emotionally mature because things like that are dependent on culture, children used to work and help raise younger siblings meanwhile 21 year olds in modern America are being triggered by the silliest things.

Liberal laws and even labor laws in America make American kids the most useless things in the world.

"They're Rapists"

Donald dropping truth bombs everywhere!!!

That might in part explain why Mexico is and stays a shithole.

When you mess up kids, they won't grow into responsible adults leading a good, productive life.

I am all for shunning everyone having sex out of wedlock.

I know. and they will be stunted. they are tiny. I've seen them: small young girls with 5-6 kids. they start around 15-16 yo or so. But they have a husband, not like teenagers here having kids

It's not just that. Theres an increase risk for stillbirth and fistulas.

It's almost as if nature is saying they are too young.

The way parents coddle their kids now and take forever to detach from the tit I wouldn't be surprised if the age of consent becomes 21 or higher some day.

almost...

This idea that ethics and morals are subjective is bullshit.

There's a clear biological basis that sets the foundation for our ethics here. You don't need to be a western culture to recognize nature.

Ecological pressures influence the variations across cultures with post-pubescent age but the foundation of human ethics remain biological and thus objective.

It's not just that. Theres an increase risk for stillbirth and fistulas.

It's almost as if nature is saying they are too young.
at 16? I'm sure there is technically a higher amount compared to 18 year olds but it can't be that much. I know this is true for girls 14 and under. I agree that they shouldn't be having kids at a young age but your statement is kind of ridiculous because if nature felt they were too young, they wouldn't be able to have children like pre-pubescent girls.

Back