Age beat Cruz - Still GOAT

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Cruz started this fight looking like he was in round 4. Garbrant is a hell of a fighter but he doesn't touch the Cruz of old.

Dude he is 31. That's like the prime time for fighters.

bit of both. bit like weidman v silva

boxing beat cruz. no fighter with his hands down like that is going to win against a decently skilled boxer whos translated the art into mma.

Sad seeing Cruz lose like that. You could tell he was having trouble with his knees. Only age beats Goats.

Feed Cody TJ next, that will be a good fight.

The same twats that give every former Pride fighter every excuse in the book will come to shit on Cruz. Only the old favorites, Fedor, Nog, Shogun, CC etc get the "prime" excuse after being humiliated in the latter part of their careers. But Cruz, a guy who's arguably been through more injuries than any of them, will get shat on because he's an American BW not of Pride origin.

His reign was one of the most impressive and dominant in mma history. I knew Cody was going to give him trouble, posted my concerns well before this fight.

just fought dumb imo, too willing to stand n trade like a goof.

can't believe this tryhard dork is the champ lmao, give tj that titleshot so he can spank em.

Everyone loses eventually. Dom will step away from broadcasting and win his belt back.

Cruz was always good but a bit overrated. Definitely not a GOAT like Silva, Jones, or Aldo.

He needs to take those pillows off his fists.

This Garbrandt beats any Cruz.

That was a changing of hands.

Wow.

This sucked tbh. I love Dom, but fair play to Cody. Dude made it look easy. TJ - Cody is the fight to make. Cruz didn't earn his right to a rematch in there tonight.

Cruz started this fight looking like he was in round 4. Garbrant is a hell of a fighter but he doesn't touch the Cruz of old.

No he didn't. Dominick has a strange way of breathing, he did the same in his last fight against Urijah

Back