after years of watching ufc

Hehe, I've been in many real fights and I can't remember ever throwing a jab that stuck in my mind.

The fights were mostly over quickly, sometimes even with unofficial holds:)

I got a few guys cry uncle by wrist squeeze. I can't blame them I do have a sick and very painful grip.

I don't remember many details, because I was usually pis*ed of and had a tunnel vision.

I once got a guy with a gun to back down, because of my tunnel vision. Sh*t, I hope it wasn't a real gun:D

Here is the story:

Me and my buddies (metal guys) came to a city where there are Bosnians known to have fights and sh*t with metal guys. I don't know what's that about, but that's how it is.

And the first f*cking time we got there we went to McDonalds and there were guys in there smiling at us and one of them asked if we had cigarettes. We said: "No", because none of us smoked. Then he said: "Hey, do you have smokes now?" And he showed us a gun under the table. That gestures pissed me of so completely that I just saw the guy with the gun and I started to threaten him that I will kick their as*es, if I ever see them again and I used a lot of swear words and my buddies were even affraid of me, because I lost it and I wanted to kill the guy with my own hands. I seriously felt like I can kill him before he kills me with the gun. I was prepared to use tables and everything if he actually drew the gun.

The guys didn't say a word, they were all red too and they left and I never saw them again.

I once had to use my leather jacket (sometimes it pays out to be a metalhead:D) to defend myself from a knifer before I KOed the f*cker. I thought about cutting his throat with his own knife, but I stopped myself. I don't know how, because I was not myself, I was so pissed off. I'm glad I managed it though.

Fucking knifers. You can't expect a street fight in Slovenia anymore without f*cking knifers. It used to be cleaner, but now you need to know how to defend yourself against weapons too.

I barely forgave a buddy of mine, who stabbed another buddy in stomach with a short knife, because he beat up his annoying brother. The buddy who was stabbed, actually appologised after he came back from the hospital for attacking my buddies brother an there was no lawsuit, but I still gave the guy hell for using a knife.

I still talked to them, but stopped hanging out with them though. They got into drugs too after that and the guy who got stabbed (who I grew up with and was like my older brother until he started doing stupid sh*t) died from OD. Some say that he got killed by some dealers, but I don't know, because I stopped hanging out with them, when they got into drugs and started to act weird.

Did anyone of you have to deal with a guy who had a weapon? I would think Americans have to deal with this problem quite often since guns are legal and stuff. Huh?
That's hardcore, man. My only fight story is where I fought a guy when I was 11 in my school's changing rooms. He claimed to be a "Black Belt in MMA" and all sorts. I don't remember why, but he slugged me in the face pretty good. Luckily, I had that 11-year old steel chin and I threw a punch to his body and hit him in the liver. I didn't even know what the liver was, but it got him good enough to allow me to slam him down on a bench. The teacher then came and pulled me away.
I felt sick afterwards and I was really scared that this guy was gonna' come back with his gang, but he didn't. It was scary, but it felt good to stand up to him.
I'm no tough guy, I just got lucky enough to catch him.

Agree 100%, I've been watching for a long time as well, and at this point I feel as if I can emulate the footwork of Shayna Bayzler, the power of Tecia Torres, and the sub skills of Kane Velaskes.

lmao!

I move like Fedor explode like rumble and tink like conor

anyone thinking they're going to learn to fight from watching tv is getting set up for a really rude awakening. Anyone can get the edge on creampuff. Face up to a real fighter and your world is going to shit.

Has this real fighter ever been in a real fight?

I've seen guys who train something get beat up by guys who don't train any martial art, but are natural fighters with real fight experience. I've done it myself, but I've been training since I was 7.

My buddy choked out a guy who won gold in Karate (karate was like MMA back then) on national level.

I never understood all these gold medalists in Karate that I've encountered. They were mostly pretty bad in real fights. There was one buddy who was good, but he trained by himself A LOT and with me, so he knew how to fight. He too had to stop himself once from stabbing a guy with his own brocken bottle after he knocked him out. My sister said that he was shaking like in the movies while standing over him with that bottle. LOL:)

I didn't witness the fight though, because it broke out an hour after I left the party.

Another buddy (big fella. I once knocked him down with a sidekick to the head, because he was trying to bully me at basketball-he never tried it again after that kick though) knocked down a kickboxer,with a shot to the ribs. My sister told me that they had to spray him with watter and sh*t because he couldn't breath:)

I stopped going to parties as much and people usually don't approach me with bad intentions since I bulked up. So it's been 5 years since I've been in a major fight.

I spar and stuff, but it's not the same.

N5lZlgJ.gif

kiki you've never been in any confrontation in your life, like are you ever not full of shit lmao.

also fuck off TS.

Oh LOL:)

I've been in more fights in my first grade than you will have in your entire life, unless you fight a lot:)

Don't be talking crazy.

I don't know you, you don't know me.

I've been in enough fights to know that MMA isfar from sufficient. It's great to be good at it, but it's not enough.

Did anyone of you have to deal with a guy who had a weapon? I would think Americans have to deal with this problem quite often since guns are legal and stuff. Huh?

This is a dumb perception about America and guns.

Just because guns are legal, doesn't mean that everyone walks around strapped up all the time.

Almost half the states don't allow open carry, or require you to get a permit. They aren't just handed out.

The biggest states with the most problems (California and new York) don't even allow open carry.

The people shooting everyone up aren't law abiding citizens....so having laws against guns doesn't really do anything.

That's hardcore, man. My only fight story is where I fought a guy when I was 11 in my school's changing rooms. He claimed to be a "Black Belt in MMA" and all sorts. I don't remember why, but he slugged me in the face pretty good. Luckily, I had that 11-year old steel chin and I threw a punch to his body and hit him in the liver. I didn't even know what the liver was, but it got him good enough to allow me to slam him down on a bench. The teacher then came and pulled me away.
I felt sick afterwards and I was really scared that this guy was gonna' come back with his gang, but he didn't. It was scary, but it felt good to stand up to him.
I'm no tough guy, I just got lucky enough to catch him.

A good fight:) I like it:)

Well done:)

This is a dumb perception about America and guns.

Just because guns are legal, doesn't mean that everyone walks around strapped up all the time.

Almost half the states don't allow open carry, or require you to get a permit. They aren't just handed out.

The biggest states with the most problems (California and new York) don't even allow open carry.

The people shooting everyone up aren't law abiding citizens....so having laws against guns doesn't really do anything.

I didn't mean to insult.

I support the law, because I love weapons, but hate people who abuse them.

I don't blame guns for the shootings.

I just meant that the guns must be more available and with that more troublemakers can be armed.

All jokes aside (if possible after an OP like that), if you feel confident because you think you've seen enough over the years to be able to calmly put it into practice when it matters, then you're well on the way to being the victor in a dual. Confidence makes calm. Calm makes you fight better, whether you can fight or not.

I didn't mean to insult.

I just meant that the guns must be more available and with that more troublemakers can be armed.

I'm not insulted.

But "troublemakers" don't care if shit is legal or not. Most of them aren't purchasing guns legally....

Good point.

I'm 36 and I've never seen anyone brandish a gun in public threatening anyone. And I've spent half my life in Arizona which is open carry and half in California which is not.

I'm 36 and I've never seen anyone brandish a gun in public threatening anyone. And I've spent half my life in Arizona which is open carry and half in California which is not.

It happened to me 1x and I don't want to experience it again.

In fact I experienced enough violence to hold me till I die:)

You've clearly got the stuff, TS, but what's your record looking like? Are we talking all victories by submission, or do you put them away early with a vicious overhand right?

Back