After what´s happened to him, this is the one guy I want to see become undisputed champion

The commission did Yoel dirty ! He was supposed to have an extra hour

he had a full 2 hours and the video proved it. don't believe maliks lies.rememeber he just said usada hearing ruling in july and it now 8/12

Rather have this guy become undisputed champion.

SophisticatedSafeArizonaalligatorlizard-small.gif
He missed weight in his last fight.

Yea he is weird but I like ole El "coo coo" Cucuy

Slim? Hes got zero chance

Just like Matt Serra had "zero chance"? Or Michael Bisping had "zero chance"? Or maybe you meant how Cejudo had "zero chance"? Hmmm...it's probably more like how Forrest Griffin had "zero chance".

Hell yeah! War Cucuy. My favorite LW. Bummer how things played out for him through this whole LW mess. Hopefully we get to see him fight Khabib or Conor within the next year.

He doesn't get the credit he deserves because of his weird looks and personality, but he is a GREAT fighter.

I honestly think he'd stomp Khabib.

Tony Ferguson. Probably the most exciting fighter in the UFC right now.

I still want to see him fight Khabib (after he smashes Conor).

War Tony!

Genius, but needs male pattern baldness.

Khabib beats conor but misses weight and gets stripped of the title which Ferguson gets after beating Anothny Pettis (by DQ cause pettis landed a knee to a grouned opponent who had one hand on the ground.)

Ferguson gets bitten by a spider 1 week before he defends against Conor.

McGregor vs Diaz 3 for the interim title, McGregor wins (takes Nates head clean off) then fights George St.perrier for the new 165 title.

George wins because dont be rediculas its a middle weight vs a feather weight.

Just like Matt Serra had "zero chance"? Or Michael Bisping had "zero chance"? Or maybe you meant how Cejudo had "zero chance"? Hmmm...it's probably more like how Forrest Griffin had "zero chance".
Had Timmy a Chance?

Nope, those guys had a slim chance

Barboza has no chance

oh. my. god.

How am I just now seeing this? Whoever made this deserves a blow job from whoever they want.

Ill never forgive tony for what he did. We were so close. So close to FINALLY seeing these fucks fight. And he completely nukes his knee the day before the fight. on a fucking CABLE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I hate the whole "D level athlete" jokes unoriginal people around here love to throw around. But Tony is a -------z level athlete to get so hurt that way.

Back