After watching that I see why Rowdy....

Holy shit. A "Ronda has horrid striking" thread after she Earhole skullfucks Bethe into a faceplant in 34 seconds. :icon_lol:

yeah. i don't see a lot to criticize.

please post gifs of all these legendary cyborg knockout punches

cyborg takes much longer to finish worse opponents

Oh, no, people are not saying her striking isn't on par "with the finest boxers in the world", people are saying that her striking is not even on par with the worse amateur boxers in the world, and they are perfectly right.

Good thing she's not fighting amateur boxing matches, son. Jose Aldo isn't either, what's his pure boxing level at? This is such a great line of reasoning.

I lol at the thought that ppl think Ronda has good striking. You are wrong. She doesn't.

This board has degenerated into butthurt whitebelts making stupid as fuck topics after every fucking event.

Suddenly some random asshole you never met is an expert on everything and can be overly critical of every fighters move in the fight.

Bitch got knocked out in 34 seconds, if Ronda's striking can get the job done that easily, yeah it's pretty fucking good.

And all the cyroid tit swingers need to stop as well. I don't see how, after knowing everything that has happened, that anyone could seriously be a longtime fan of her that isn't just a Ronda hater in disguise.

She leaves her chin in the air like George Roop does. She is a KO waiting to happen I remember seeing at one point she was throwing punches with her chin like straight up, something you'd see in low level MMA or someone who just never got the defensive game down.

Bitch got knocked out in 34 seconds, if Ronda's striking can get the job done that easily, yeah it's pretty fucking good.

this is like saying
im pretty fucking good at basketball because i can hit a layup against my 8 year old cousin

Didn't cyborg just screw up two throws and Gina never really took her down?

Yep. Cyborg tried two belly-to-back throws/slams and just landed on her own back/side. Basically she was just trying to ragdoll Carano. I'm certain she wouldn't try the same stunt while fighting Rousey. Most people don't realize that fight was 6 years ago and she's been training with Galvao and Werdum since then. 6 years with those two and your ground game is no joke.

Good thing she's not fighting amateur boxing matches, son. Jose Aldo isn't either, what's his pure boxing level at? This is such a great line of reasoning.

When did I talk about participating in amateur fights? Rofl.

Remember how easily Carmouche took Rousey's back? You think it'll be harder for Cyborg?

Haha, thats all you have to go by? Yes, yes it would be Cyborg is a terrible fighter

Oh look, an idiot making the same thread on his troll account.. Too pussy to post on your main??

Haha, you lot are the biggest lot of whinny little bitches, its an embarrassing display of butthurt

please post gifs of all these legendary cyborg knockout punches

cyborg takes much longer to finish worse opponents

Exactly, people act like Cyborg is this one punch KO machine... she has never KOd ANYONE that I remember. She wins her fights by overwhelming smaller fighters and mauling them until the ref pulls her off of them. Her striking is just as sloppy as anyone in the division, she is just bigger and stronger and MANhandles them.

Her style work's in Rousey's favor as Ronda would likely use her aggression to thrown her on her head.

Holm is a better striker than Ronda. She just has 0 punching power because she doesn't sit down on her punches.

Never said she was not better but she does not have high level striking she is just one of the beSt of the worst.

Back