After watching that I see why Rowdy....

BloodAxe793

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Won't just fight Cyborg at 145 or 140. With that display of horrid striking (yes it was bad) I am a firm believer that Ronda would get knocked out. Unless she gets the fight to the ground its over. She will not be able to take the same shots from Cyborg that Bethe even hit her with.

Wading it trading won't work when the person you are fighting can knock you out with one punch. I always thought that Cyborg kinda had loopy punches but wow, Ronda's were slow looping against someone who's not even in the same league.

Call me crazy but if that fight ever happens after watching this Ronda is in for some big trouble. The ground is where it needs to be for her to live.

Ronda's striking was world-class dude, what are you talking about? Stop trolling.

Could you not have posted this in the 1000 other Ronda threads?
What makes you so special you need to make yet another thread on the subject?

BTW Ronda has more KOs now than Cyborg does.

Ronda's striking is on par with Mayweather and Pernell Whittaker. Stop trolling TS.

Won't just fight Cyborg at 145 or 140. With that display of horrid striking (yes it was bad) I am a firm believer that Ronda would get knocked out. Unless she gets the fight to the ground its over. She will not be able to take the same shots from Cyborg that Bethe even hit her with.

Wading it trading won't work when the person you are fighting can knock you out with one punch. I always thought that Cyborg kinda had loopy punches but wow, Ronda's were slow looping against someone who's not even in the same league.

Call me crazy but if that fight ever happens after watching this Ronda is in for some big trouble. The ground is where it needs to be for her to live.

Call me crazy, but she obviously won't apply the same fucking game plan against every single opponent. How dumb are you, this is not a god damn video game, people can adapt.

You know Roy Jones Jr respects the hands of Ronda Rousey

But but but Ronda would beat Mayweather, Dillashaw and Velasquez all in one night.

Holy shit. A "Ronda has horrid striking" thread after she Earhole skullfucks Bethe into a faceplant in 34 seconds. :icon_lol:

I think her emotions got to her an made her a little sloppy but the end result is what she wanted.

Holy shit. A "Ronda has horrid striking" thread after she Earhole skullfucks Bethe into a faceplant in 34 seconds. :icon_lol:

A huge clean KO by a woman and it's this insecure defensive move to say 'her striking is not on par with the finest boxers in the world'.

Remember how easily Gina Carano was able to TD Cyborg? You think it'll be harder for Rousey?

I think her emotions got to her an made her a little sloppy but the end result is what she wanted.

This. Ronda was head hunting and fought aggressive. Plus she knows if she ever does get rocked Ronda can put the fight on the ground in seconds.

It wasn't pretty but that's what happened.

That's possible. After all, one of her best friends, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper had just died. Of course before her fight the UFC announcers never speculated on how that might affect her, because to do so would be to bring up the name of a pro wrestler and Dana White is too insecure and classless to allow that.

Arm flailing is neo striking. Have you not learn anything from cross fit? Kip up pull ups are the new pull up. It helps maintain spinal stability and what not.

A huge clean KO by a woman and it's this insecure defensive move to say 'her striking is not on par with the finest boxers in the world'.

Oh, no, people are not saying her striking isn't on par "with the finest boxers in the world", people are saying that her striking is not even on par with the worse amateur boxers in the world, and they are perfectly right.

It wasn't pretty but that's what happened.

Here is a closer look at that earhole shot.

ozqr1.gif

Back