Media After watching Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan, I'm convinced Manny Pacquiao has no shot

Is that a gif of your crush?
4d2d9505-3e6f-4e7e-b3de-0fb0336df5ef_100_h_6.gif

<{outtahere}>

yo which do you guys think will be the WBSS season 3 divisions? Kalle says they're going to announce them once Briedis/Dorticos happens and he seems intent on it.

Based on what he said I think it's gonna be SFlW, HW and SMW

You’re not very good at this either.
I will never be good at anything in your eyes, you are just a bitter person. Spiteful over someone with a different opinion, move on man.

I will never be good at anything in your eyes, you are just a bitter person. Spiteful over someone with a different opinion, move on man.

If you ever happen to post anything remotely worthwhile in here, I’ll be glad to discuss whatever topic it’s about. Sadly, your childish obsessions and lame comebacks are not.

If you ever happen to post anything remotely worthwhile in here, I’ll be glad to discuss whatever topic it’s about. Sadly, your childish obsessions and lame comebacks are not.
The only childish obsession is your obsession with hating on a man on a forum over a difference in opinion. Stop being fanatical and like I said before we are in trying times it would be nice to show some compassion and humanity instead of spite and hatefulness.

The only childish obsession is your obsession with hating on a man on a forum over a difference in opinion. Stop being fanatical and like I said before we are in trying times it would be nice to show some compassion and humanity instead of spite and hatefulness.

No one in here fucking cares about your getting your feelings hurt. Just stop posting your Pacquiao-hating shit like a broken record and focus on boxing instead. That's the point of a boxing forum.

Last edited:
No one in here fucking cares about your getting your feelings hurt. Just stop posting your Pacquiao-hating shit like a broken record and focus on boxing instead. That's the point of a boxing forum.
Don't try to get numbers on your side. with that NO one cares crap just say I dont care, not one ones cares trying to hope to get numbers on your side, thats pack mentality because you cannot role solo bolo like me, you need numbers because you cannot have your own opinion because you are scared to have people disagree with it so you roll with the masses.

And stop crying if you dont like my threads its easy, just dont reply.

peace

Don't try to get numbers on your side. with that NO one cares crap just say I dont care, not one ones cares trying to hope to get numbers on your side, thats pack mentality because you cannot role solo bolo like me, you need numbers because you cannot have your own opinion because you are scared to have people disagree with it so you roll with the masses.

Thanks for granting us with a fairly accurate definition of trolling. Now just stop being your usual flat-earthing cunt and contribute.

You won't, though. That's not the purpose of your posting here.

And stop crying if you dont like my threads its easy, just dont reply.

peace
No he's saying it because so many others like myself are fed up with your constant Manny bashing. But you don't take notice of anyone and worst of all you completely deny you have any issue with Manny. It's fucking ridiculous.

Thanks for granting us with a fairly accurate definition of trolling. Now just stop being your usual flat-earthing cunt and contribute.

You won't, though. That's not the purpose of your posting here.
Dude you are just sensitive, I don't hate Manny, I always defend him in the heavyweight section and said Im impressed with his muscularity for being a third world malnourished guy he has freak genetics.

No he's saying it because so many others like myself are fed up with your constant Manny bashing. But you don't take notice of anyone and worst of all you completely deny you have any issue with Manny. It's fucking ridiculous.
Aries I told you I dont hate Manny, how come everyone else here can talk harsher about other fighters but for some reason if you say something about Manny oh man you are a hater. I seen people bash Floyd hard with pure venom and nobody goes oh you guys are just haters ban him. its just sad man you already know I dont hate , come Aries dont do this brother.

Dude you are just sensitive, I don't hate Manny, I always defend him in the heavyweight section and said Im impressed with his muscularity for being a third world malnourished guy he has freak genetics.

Whoever can flush the toilet on this dude should do so. That’s flat-out trolling.

Whoever can flush the toilet on this dude should do so. That’s flat-out trolling.
So you want me gone why? What did I do to you, NOTHING. This is my thread you are the one not contributing and starting fights.

So you want me gone why? What did I do to you, NOTHING. This is my thread you are the one not contributing and starting fights.

You’re making a dumpster out of what is usually a pretty decent boxing forum. And you know it. Just because you get some freak kick out of it. I acknowledge you cannot be stupid enough to be serious. Take it as a compliment, even if trolling is no sign of being smart either.

Last edited:

Yes with clear 8 inch wrists. Looking at him next to guys like Lennox and tyson it's clear that they have the same bone structure I mean who would be suspicious of that stat

Aries I told you I dont hate Manny, how come everyone else here can talk harsher about other fighters but for some reason if you say something about Manny oh man you are a hater. I seen people bash Floyd hard with pure venom and nobody goes oh you guys are just haters ban him. its just sad man you already know I dont hate , come Aries dont do this brother.
If you don't hate Manny then why are you always starting threads bashing him? I don't know how you get away with it tbh.

If you don't hate Manny then why are you always starting threads bashing him? I don't know how you get away with it tbh.

It's either the mods have been told to lay off anyone who drives clicks no matter how shitty they make a given forum, or it's a mod-alt. This guy is genuinely fucking weird everywhere on this site, though, so it's probably the former.

It's either the mods have been told to lay off anyone who drives clicks no matter how shitty they make a given forum, or it's a mod-alt. This guy is genuinely fucking weird everywhere on this site, though, so it's probably the former.
Thats funny because people told me you were boring with a bland personality

Back