Media After watching Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan, I'm convinced Manny Pacquiao has no shot

I found this on google news, Bob Arum knows the truth its why he never put Manny in with Crawford and he said Manny was demanding too much money for Crawford fight

"When it comes to Pacquiao and Crawford, I think Crawford is an elite welterweight and has the skill set that trumps the skill set of Manny Pacquiao, so, I would go with Bud Crawford,” said Arum on The Ak & Barak Show. “But certainly in their prime, in Pacquiao’s prime, Crawford’s in his prime now that would have been an amazing fight to watch.

“Crawford in my opinion is more skilled than Juan Manuel Marquez and at best Manny and Marquez were even in their battles.”

http://www.nowboxing.com/2020/04/bob-arum-crawford-is-more-skilled-than-pacquiao-and-marquez/42854/

Arum picks the guy who he still promotes to win. Wow!

Arum picks the guy who he still promotes to win. Wow!
No Bob Arum is renowend for his honesty and his fairness with fighters. Just ask all the fighters he used to work with.

After watching Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan i'm convinced that Manny Pacquiao has no shot

Crawford has the skills size length power,andyouth just stop guys

Crawford has the skills size length power,andyouth just stop guys
Yeah but you were in here saying Thurman had the power, youth, skills etc to retire pac and how did that turn out for you? Has it crossed your mind that maybe you are just a really poor judge of boxing acumen?

Yeah but you were in here saying Thurman had the power, youth, skills etc to retire pac and how did that turn out for you? Has it crossed your mind that maybe you are just a really poor judge of boxing acumen?
Crawford is just too good, Pacman is wild and short armed why is it hard for you to recognize this, yes Pac has a great resume but skill for skill eye test if you never saw their resume you would put 5000 on Crawford to beat Pac.

After rewatching ggg v Canelo, I still like beer

Beer is bad, why is it hard for you to recognize this ?

look I know where this is headed.

I say it’s good. You say it’s bad.

I say sparkling wine is champagne.

You realize you can never forgive me.

Let’s not go there.

Let’s not go there.

Yeah, but some dude on ESPN.com said beer was bad ten years ago.

Still making threads about Pacquiao huh?

<{cruzshake}>

After rewatching ggg v Canelo, I still like beer

Beer is bad, why is it hard for you to recognize this ?

Let’s not go there.

Yeah, but some dude on ESPN.com said beer was bad ten years ago.

Still making threads about Pacquiao huh?

<{cruzshake}>

"Justh sthtop guysth"

tenor.gif

Back