After watching some older fights

Riatyn

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
These guys were roided to the gills. They would absolutely DESTROY anyone fighting under usada. I know technique is a huge factor but there were LHWs moving like FWs in the early 2000s looking like they were grown in a lab. Truly the high point of the MMA.

mark_kerr.jpg

I don’t agree. Fighters are better now steroids or no steroids.

I agree, but they probably had less heart so it evens out.

Roided Kerr was a terrifying human.

99.9% of the UFC roster is on some kind of peformance enhancer, don't be daft.
Well yeah.... literally anything can be a performance enhancer... theres a huge difference between that and popping for roids.

twice tested positive for drostanolone metabolites ahead of his UFC 183 fight against Diaz -- first in a Jan. 9 out-of-competition blood test, then in a Jan. 31 fight night urine screening. Silva also tested positive for a second anabolic steroid, androstane, in the Jan. 9 test, along with temazepam and oxazepam, two benzodiazepines which are banned for in-competition use by the NAC without a therapeutic use exemption.

Followed by turning up positive for synthetic testosterone and a banned diuretic in a sample collected in October 2017.

99% of the fighters aren't taking that ..... try again.

99.9% of the UFC roster is on some kind of peformance enhancer, don't be daft.
99.99% of the roster hasn't failed a drug test.

99.99% of the UFC roster doesn't have absolute childish minded morons that defend them when they fail a drug test "oh that was the only time ever it was just for his leg, he would never"

You are gonna make a lot of posters cry with this simple and true statement.

thats the point, not gonna lie. its a never ending source of entertainment how many acorn brained morons to this stay still swear on their mums soul its not true.

I don’t agree. Fighters are better now steroids or no steroids.
This.

Todays fighters would absolutely destroy any version of these roided beasts. Technique matters a great deal.

Back then the roids used (sustanon, duratesin, anadrol, dianabol, winstrol) were for muscular growth and body fat loss. They didnt have anything close to the never stop cardio shit of today.

With todays conditioning vs what these guys thought was conditioning, old days folks would gas in a half a rnd while getting ran around and destroyed.

If you want to see roid monkeys fight, watch KSW, its pretty good

Well yeah.... literally anything can be a performance enhancer... theres a huge difference between that and popping for roids.

twice tested positive for drostanolone metabolites ahead of his UFC 183 fight against Diaz -- first in a Jan. 9 out-of-competition blood test, then in a Jan. 31 fight night urine screening. Silva also tested positive for a second anabolic steroid, androstane, in the Jan. 9 test, along with temazepam and oxazepam, two benzodiazepines which are banned for in-competition use by the NAC without a therapeutic use exemption.

Followed by turning up positive for synthetic testosterone and a banned diuretic in a sample collected in October 2017.

It couldnt just be something he just started taking after his career ending injury to try and get back into it, right? I mean there's no where that scenario is even remotely possible.....

And of course we all know that this guys has NEVER taken an enhancer in his life.....

GSP1.png

GSP is the poster boy for how you take PEDs and then run from the sport once legit testing starts to come around. How you do it!

These guys were roided to the gills. They would absolutely DESTROY anyone fighting under usada. I know technique is a huge factor but there were LHWs moving like FWs in the early 2000s looking like they were grown in a lab. Truly the high point of the MMA.

mark_kerr.jpg
Yeah they were fucking huge ahaha but their technique sucked most of time watch old fight and you will notice sport has evolved a lot

It couldnt just be something he just started taking after his career ending injury to try and get back into it, right? I mean there's no where that scenario is even remotely possible.....

And of course we all know that this guys has NEVER taken an enhancer in his life.....

View attachment 692217

No clue why you would bring up gsp ....... Anderson did twice ..so i don't know what you're going on about . But yes I agree with you that is probably why he did it.. but that's irrelevant to me. 99% of the fighters don't take what Anderson was, you're just deflecting man.

Back