After watching CM Punk tonight.....

Hitdafloor34

TOLD EM'
@Blue
Reaction score
I actually kinda like the guy now.... But I also feel extremely bad for him after watching his simulated fight tonight.... He's light years away from beating even a low tier fighter, something I'm sure we all figured but just became that much more certain after tonight...ill give it to him though, he's got some big nuts if he's jumping in knowing his skills are that basic and he's ultimately getting embarrassed on tv in front of millions of people.... Fuck it, I can't stand big time wrestling but I'm pulling for him... Thoughts

He's a likeable guy no matter what and smart guy.

I'm rooting for him but its more because his wife is a hotty.
{<diva}

I actually feel the same.

I like him more but think he's going to win even less than before

Phil Brooks is Probably a great fake fighter (if that makes any sense).

I can't wait to see him get destroyed in a real fight so all these bullshitters can figure out that they're better off going to Bellator or WSOF to get their jollies...

Let real fighters fight in top orgs and shitshows fight in shitshows.

But to be honest, I think he will shock the world. He is a once in a lifetime transitioner.

9qVv9rteXIG08.gif

Did people actually dislike him as a person?

He always seems incredibly likeable in the interviews I've seen of him. I can totally see not liking him as an MMA fighter making his debut in UFC, but the person himself, why would you not like him?

My imagination has cm punk turning into s deadly ninja warrior in the cage with cage walking abilities.

just playing possum. mickey aint gonna know what hit him

Back