After watching Cejudo easily beat DJ, what would Killashaw have done to him?

The mouse would be "trapped"
snake_vs_mouse_by_metalheart1987.jpg

DJ knew it too. All that posturing and ducking against a guy who offered to fight at his weight was embarrassing.

I like Cejudo's attitude wanting to man up and face a real challenge. He even offered to move up for TJ.

^Here is proof that you are ignorant of all things involving DJ/TJ. You are clearly a bandwagoning fanboy who is poison to MMA and it's real fans.

Now, go play with some bleach or 10 solo rounds of of Russian Roulette.

^Here is proof that you are ignorant of all things involving DJ/TJ. You are clearly a bandwagoning fanboy who is poison to MMA and it's real fans.

Now, go play with some bleach or 10 solo rounds of of Russian Roulette.
{<huh}

Split decision = easy win
The reigning champion almost always gets the nod in a decision... esp one with as many defenses as DJ.

To beat him by split decision you need to handle him.
To win by majority decision you need to absolutely destroy him.

It's too bad MM didn't bite on a fight with TJ, it would have been very interesting. Both are talented and technical as hell.

You are really bad at comprehending what goes on during a fight if you thought DJ was easily beaten.

When he was saying that ship has sailed maybe he was predicting the future about him ever getting another money fight offer again<seedat>

Easily???

DUDE YOUR PROOF ---STUPID- Can't be fixed.

Most had DJ winning....

I Had DJ winning.

Sherdog had DJ winning.

That was a Very Tough Fight...

Easily....??

Your a fukn RETARD

Easily???

DUDE YOUR PROOF ---STUPID- Can't be fixed.

Most had DJ winning....

I Had DJ winning.

Sherdog had DJ winning.

That was a Very Tough Fight...

Easily....??

Your a fukn RETARD
If you had DJ winning, you obviously don’t know how to score a fight properly.
When the fight was over, I knew Cejudo did just enough to win the decision.
I wasn’t surprised he won.

The reigning champion almost always gets the nod in a decision... esp one with as many defenses as DJ.

To beat him by split decision you need to handle him.
To win by majority decision you need to absolutely destroy him.

Cool story bro, i love the way you have this totally solid system when there are frequent decision travesties. Media scores have 13 guys giving it to henry and 12 for dj.

I do actually agree that judges tend to lean in favour of the champ but in reality theyre a bunch of random goons with a horrific track record for random travesties

When he was saying that ship has sailed maybe he was predicting the future about him ever getting another money fight offer again<seedat>

You're being ridiculous mate.

Cejudo arguably didn't even win. Many people scored it 48-47 to Johnson, and if you were PRIDE scoring that bout then DJ probably won, he didn't have a scratch on him and escaped most of Cejudo's takedowns.

To speak to your other point, judging what Cejudo did to DJ which was essentially just wrestle then I don't take anything from that in terms of predicting a TJ fight.

Now if you're asking me who would win between DJ and TJ, my opinion would have never been any different, even without the loss to Cejudo - TJ by stoppage.

I suspect DJ would have spent most of the fight against TJ backing off threatening the takedown before clearly losing a decision.

He beat him with LnP. And did so just barely. Arguably.

The amount of crying DJ haters would display here if the roles were reversed.

Also the argument that DJ would probably lose to an all time great champ of the weightclass above is a pretty desperate one to shit on fighters.

Solid troll thread TS.

Nice work.

Cejudo easily beat DJ? I don't think there was anything easy about that win...

Split decision,
one judge had Cejudo losing the fight

Back