After watching Benavidez/Makovsky I've changed my mind. I would dominate the manlets

I used to be on the other side of the fence but the way these two move with their tiny little arms flailing everywhere is hilarious.

When I got a hold of them it would be all over.
I'm 5"7" 165 with high school wrestling and only a bjj blue belt after 1 year of training and I shit on guys your size all day in Muay Thai and bjj, most of them are in the army or marines. Size isn't everything, either one of those manlets would smash you.

I used to be on the other side of the fence but the way these two move with their tiny little arms flailing everywhere is hilarious.

They'll tap your chin before you get your oily KFC hands on them. Enjoy those flashlights on your eyes.

They would outbox you till you're tired and then they'd finish you... They're better than you at literally every aspect of mma

I'm 5"7" 165 with high school wrestling and only a bjj blue belt after 1 year of training and I shit on guys your size all day in Muay Thai and bjj, most of them are in the army or marines. Size isn't everything, either one of those manlets would smash you.

I'd destroy you too.

I would dominate any weight class because I fight without rules. Try to clinch me while I gouge your eyes and bite off your nose.

Checkmate, atheists.
You could just shoot them. Save the sweat.

What's the manlet cut-off anyway? Is it a weight or height thing only, or must it be a combo? I'm 5'7" and a solid 160 - am I a manlet (I'm beginning to worry) ?

What's the manlet cut-off anyway? Is it a weight or height thing only, or must it be a combo? I'm 5'7" and a solid 160 - am I a manlet (I'm beginning to worry) ?
You're just above the manlet threshold... Congrats!

300lbs 8%body fat

What does that look like?
The mountain that rides, after some dehydration. Also, walking around with 8% bodyfat is a pretty bad idea, it's hot healthy. Ask Andreas Munzer.

Last edited:
Back