After watching Benavidez/Makovsky I've changed my mind. I would dominate the manlets

The real JG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used to be on the other side of the fence but the way these two move with their tiny little arms flailing everywhere is hilarious.

When I got a hold of them it would be all over.

But you wouldn't get a hold of them you fat clod.

Go call Mickey Gall's agent and see if he can get you the same deal.

I feel the same way about every division besides hw. I am 6"11 300lbs 8%body fat.

Book Joe B vs CM Punk and we can test this theory.

everybody has a plan till punched in the face

They would tire you out, keep kicking your lead leg, take your back, and then choke you until you shit yourself!

I would dominate any weight class because I fight without rules. Try to clinch me while I gouge your eyes and bite off your nose.

Checkmate, atheists.

Benavidez didn't even know Cejudo was fighting Mighty Mouse. Dumb mother fucker.

Pick them up like they're kids, one with each arm and chuck them over the octagon fence

They would tire you out, keep kicking your lead leg, take your back, and then choke you until you shit yourself!

I've got about 8 inches on those dudes. I'd front kick their manlet head off.

I've got about 8 inches on those dudes. I'd front kick their manlet head off.
I'm just having fun in here but in all seriousness those dudes are too fast. It would be so hard to connect.

Damn I thought that people were finally starting to realize how stupid you sound using
"manlet"

Back