After watching Barboza I hope everyone see’s what a great fighter Tony is!

Totally a clean win from a clean fighter.

Just like his clean victory over a superior fighter in RDA.
sYSXpR7.jpg

sYSXpR7.jpg

Lol you missed the 1st post didn't you?

This Khabib "it's ok to duck Tony" apologist are getting out of hand

sYSXpR7.jpg

meh, the barboza kick happened a minute 20 into the first round of which most of it was on the ground after tony took him downearly. They brought the doc in to check out barboza and he said he was fine. Hell his best action was the first minute of the second round, he looked totally recovered and was throwing everything he had

He cheated in that fight illegal up kick that nearly knocked Edson out, if anything it shows how good Cerrone is since he finished him in the first without cheating.

Weird the Edison's best moments came after that upkick...must have affected him really badly.

that wasn't the question though. The OP brought up a fight, to display how good a fighter is for winning, when it turned out the main reason he won the fight was an illegal blow. Cerrone won without one

But if that's the main reason why did Edison have his best moments after it happened?

Maybe want to rewatch that fight bud...

sYSXpR7.jpg

How many pro fights does Tony have? One upkick and one accidental eye poke are all you have LMAO?

Oh, and that eye poke was in rd 2. RDA won rd 3. So yeah it totally messed him up. Or...there's reality. Where Tony's superior cardio made RDA wilt and Tony took over in rds 4 and 5.

But it's Sherdog so by all means continue your silly false narrative.

Last edited:
But if that's the main reason why did Edison have his best moments after it happened?

Maybe want to rewatch that fight bud...
ive watched it many times, Edson(not Edison, hes not the fucking inventor there bud) showed amazing hart being able to recover and still have good moments in that fight, imagine if he didn't get hit with the illegal upkick how much better he would have been.
Also if you dont think a kick to the face will effect you at all, let me kick you in the face and let me know how you feel after

bud

ive watched it many times, Edson(not Edison, hes not the fucking inventor there bud) showed amazing hart being able to recover and still have good moments in that fight, imagine if he didn't get hit with the illegal upkick how much better he would have been.
Also if you dont think a kick to the face will effect you at all, let me kick you in the face and let me know how you feel after

bud
When correcting spelling goes wrong<Baelish01>

bud

My phone auto corrected it, I know his fucking name.

The kick quite obviously didn't affect him much when he was clearly fine and throwing heat shortly thereafter.

I've been kicked in the face. And punched. In a gym. By professional fighters. I don't need you to try to be internet tough guy to let me know what it feels like.

If you've seen it many times and can't figure out that it really had no bearing on the end result, not sure what to tell you. It means that in my opinion you don't know what you are watching. Which is an opinion that I'm sure you'll dismiss because you've made up your mind, and that's how it works around here. So we'll just disagree and move on I guess.

Bud.

Especially when it was just my phone not liking Edson and changing it. I've followed the sport since 1998 and have probably forgotten more about it than he's ever known.

Oh well.

How many pro fights does Tony have? One upkick and one accidental eye poke are all you have LMAO?

Oh, and that eye poke was in rd 2. RDA won rd 3. So yeah it totally messed him up. Or...there's reality. Where Tony's superior cardio made RDA wilt and Tony took over in rds 4 and 5.

But it's Sherdog so by all means continue your silly false narrative.
So RDA could have won 3 rounds if it wasnt for the eye poke that clearly made him lose the 2°, but thats fine because you like Ferguson and would justify his illegal move. Ok.

So RDA could have won 3 rounds if it wasnt for the eye poke that clearly made him lose the 2°, but thats fine because you like Ferguson and would justify his illegal move. Ok.

"Clearly made him lose it". FFS some of you here...

Tony has ZERO other instances of eye pokes in a damn long career. But yeah keep trying to define 30 some odd fights over 11 years or whatever by two accidental fouls (which happen all the time in MMA) that didn't affect the outcomes of the fights. Makes you seem super credible.

Omg look punch in the back of the head, clearly changed the outcome
GettyImages-943205808.jpg

Omg look punch in the back of the head, clearly changed the outcome
GettyImages-943205808.jpg

Wow never noticed that. Asterisk needed I guess LOL.

It's true, Tony is a fucking beast his fights with Barbie and RDA show how fucking tough and lethal he is, I'll be so fucking pissed off if he doesn't fight Khabib next.

And how important it is to change gyms on a losing streak in this game. Unless you're a draw coaches lose interest fast. Especially the good ones trying to make champions. Not surprised he looked razor sharp after going back to what got him there. Also, Hooker needs to at least pretend to protect his face he looked ridiculous from the 10 second mark in.

Are we playing MMAth?

Michael Johnson beat Barboza and Ferguson, but lost to khabib.

Therefore tony loses to khabib.
Except wait.. Tony’s finished tibau, while khabib only decisions him.

So if my mma math checks out. Tony will finish khabib but only by a decision, except if it’s a Saturday.
giphy.gif

Especially when it was just my phone not liking Edson and changing it. I've followed the sport since 1998 and have probably forgotten more about it than he's ever known.

Oh well.
I was competing in 98 lol nice try though bud .you were still wrong. And I've probably fought more then you'll ever remember about fighting. Good talk though

He cheated in that fight illegal up kick that nearly knocked Edson out, if anything it shows how good Cerrone is since he finished him in the first without cheating.
Lol the kick barely even touched him.

"Almost knocked him out" is something you just made up. That never happened and Tony wasn't losing before the kick so yeah.....there's all of that....

Back