After UFC 203, CM Punk Will Be In A No Lose Situation

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After CM Punk wins his pro fighting debut at UFC 203, he's going to be in a no lose situation. After Conor loses to Diaz again in an even less competitive fight than their first, and Punk wins his debut at UFC 203, expect Punk to say something to Conor about his recent rants about WWE wrestlers. Punk will be considered such an underdog in that fight, just as Rocky was in his first fight vs. Apollo Creed, that he doesn't even need to win the fight. Even if he loses, as long as he gives Conor a lot of trouble, lie Rocky did to Apollo, Conor will be as embarrassed and angry as Apollo was and Punk's star value will have skyrocketed. There is just too much money to be made by The UFC in this scenario for Punk to lose at UFC 203. Bet on CM Punk at UFC 203!

dont sleep on Gall. Kids legit, punk aint

Sounds like someone has been watching too many movies

while doing heroin

If CM wins, I'm done with this.

I'm deleting my account.

If CM Punk wins he'll bail and go back to WWE and try to leverage his MMA "success" into a Wrestlemania main event.

After CM Punk wins his pro fighting debut at UFC 203, he's going to be in a no lose situation. After Conor loses to Diaz again in an even less competitive fight than their first, and Punk wins his debut at UFC 203, expect Punk to say something to Conor about his recent rants about WWE wrestlers. Punk will be considered such an underdog in that fight, just as Rocky was in his first fight vs. Apollo Creed, that he doesn't even need to win the fight. Even if he loses, as long as he gives Conor a lot of trouble, lie Rocky did to Apollo, Conor will be as embarrassed and angry as Apollo was and Punk's star value will have skyrocketed. There is just too much money to be made by The UFC in this scenario for Punk to lose at UFC 203. Bet on CM Punk at UFC 203!

so this is what happens when you overdose on marijuana

Talk about one of the dumbest threads ever written. Holy f*ck! Conor vs Punk will never happen. Punk will be cut within a year.

original.gif

Back