After-Training

NeobloodVVI

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am a female amateur-fighter and because of time-management, i often have to start some of my training sessions in the evening, finishing them almost at night. My problem is that i am actually very hungry after that, but i've heard about that eating before bedtime isn't too healthy.

I would like to have something that helps my body regenerate over night, but which is not TOO much, mass-wise because i think that won't let me rest in a appropriate way, and it still should ease my hunger.

I apologize for any false grammar or spelling

Ako

Cottage cheese or muscle milk or other generic caseine protein shake.

Worry more about total daily nutrition and less about eating before bed. Eat a responsible meal after training and you'll be fine.

There's nothing wrong with eating before bed as long as your total calorie, carb, protein, fat, yada yada intake is in check for the day.

For the record, monger is more knowledgeable than I am.

but i've heard about that eating before bedtime isn't too healthy.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!! Who spreads these lies!!!! I've had to tell sooooooo manyyyyyyyyyyyy people who go to the gym in the evenin to bloody eat after theyve been.:icon_twis

Worry more about total daily nutrition and less about eating before bed. Eat a responsible meal after training and you'll be fine.

There's nothing wrong with eating before bed as long as your total calorie, carb, protein, fat, yada yada intake is in check for the day.

Couldn't have said it better.:D

Have lean meat and vegetables with water at night and you'll be doing your body good.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!! Who spreads these lies!!!! I've had to tell sooooooo manyyyyyyyyyyyy people who go to the gym in the evenin to bloody eat after theyve been.:icon_twis

Well its based on a truth but completely taken out of context. Its a general statement for the average person whos meals consists of fats and carbs...someone eating a sandwich before bed.

I always get [really] hungry at night. To solve that I put 2 scoops of Muscle Milk in 12oz of skim milk and mix in ~2 cups of raw spinach (sometimes a little broccoli and handful of almonds) and blend. Muscle Milk tastes delicious (think of it as a REALLY healthy, great-tasting milkshake), though it will probably be expensive to ship over to Japan - try ...:::Welcome to FitnessONE.com Nutrition Superstore | Secure Online Shopping:::... - maybe they'll ship over there.

Back