after tonights event, which fighter you think will or should be cut?

Haliacmon

WRECKING EVERYTHING
@Black
Reaction score
I guess Rodrigo Damm for sure, maybe Nate the Great as well

sadly nate the great. his performance against t-wood is one of my favorites of all time

Nate won his last fight coming into tonight. He can't get cut if Te Huna is still signed lol.

Matt Nilson has lost both his two UFC fights, maybe they

Jury should be cut for running the entire time. Dude made a Donald Cerrone fight boring. How is that even possible?

Hector Lombard couldn't even finish burkman

Nate is close to the chopping block. Losing to Tavares isn't a good thing, especially with how killer MW is currently.

Castillo is likely cut.

Hector Lombard couldn't even finish burkman

This was super disappointing.

That fight just showed low fight IQ on Lombard's part. He let a guy who he clearly outclassed technically go 3 rounds. Burkman was taunting him ffs and Lombard literally just stood in front of him.

Castillo is an affordable loss for the UFC. I don't think Nate is on the chopping block but it's time for him to hang up the gloves.

Jury should be cut for running the entire time. Dude made a Donald Cerrone fight boring. How is that even possible?
DW must be angry at him, but his record is nearly perfect so I think he wont be cut, losing to Cowboy isnt a shame but surely he made people feel like they were robbed

uhhhh apparently no one watched the fight pass prelims but that Dufresne chick needs to be let go ASAP for her own health. she lost 30-26, 30-26, 30-25 that was a beatdown, the likes of which have never been seen. she looked so helpless

This was super disappointing.

That fight just showed low fight IQ on Lombard's part. He let a guy who he clearly outclassed technically go 3 rounds. Burkman was taunting him ffs and Lombard literally just stood in front of him.

Agreed

uhhhh apparently no one watched the fight pass prelims but that Dufresne chick needs to be let go ASAP for her own health. she lost 30-26, 30-26, 30-25 that was a beatdown, the likes of which have never been seen. she looked so helpless
didnt see that fight but many guys take serious beatings and come back stronger... lets see if this girl can make an impressive comeback

If Nate isn't cut after this one he will be cut if he loses either of his next two outings. The guy hasn't had a "useful" win in two years.

Damm for sure. Hate guys that are losing and do that 'slap own face and chest' thing.

Back